The Edge of the line.

Start from the beginning

"No! Why did I stop you let's cheer to Y/N and Hiccup! Yay! A doomed Inquisition! With idiotic leaders!"

TJ ranted on until he was taken to the dungeons.

Y/N looked down. Everyone else looked at him.

"Today...Today is a time for celebration. We got Dagur. A person who would harm with out reason. He managed to turn TJ against us, against me. He feared what would happen if I were to pass without an heir to the label of Inquisitor. He used his fear in tandem with Dagurs twisted nature to stop me and Hiccup from being together... He told the truth and now is under arrest until given a chance to explain his reason. So please... Let's just celebrate that this is all over."

A woman clapped. Then another then the whole group clapped. And Y/Ns mother walked over and hugged her son.

"Your just like your father. Your just the leader Valhalla wanted."

Y/N hugged back and hiccup hugged jumped into the hug too.

"Gods I love this family."

Y/N wrapped his arms around both his mother and his boyfriend.
"And we love you."

Hiccup blushed at Y/Ns statement.

After the group hug. Countless people were setting up for a celebration. And Y/N sent a message to Berk to come along for the celebration.

When the messenger dragon came back with a reply Y/N realized something important.

"Tonight's the night I ask stoick" he said to himself... Looking at the docks.

It was late at night and countless people including Vikings from Berk were dancing and laughing in the courtyard of Valhalla celebrating the inprisonment of Dagur. Y/N and Stoick were both somewhere else at a table full of drinks and plates of food... Talking.

"So you really want to do this?" Stoick asked looking at the younger leader.

"Yes. You understand how much I would do for him... What I've already done."

"Well.. If you believe that. Then I say I'm all for it... But sadly it can't happen now."

Y/N slumped down sadly.
"Oh... Okay then when? When can I take hiccups hand?"

"When he's ready to be Cheif."

They both looked at Hiccup and toothless dancing at the party.

"At times he may feel like he's not ready to have that responsibility. Can you be there when he's like that?"

"Yes. Yes I will."

"Then wait until I pass the responsibility of chief to my son. Then you shall marry him. When the time comes sing him this song."

Stoick grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket the paper worn by time. It had lyrics to a song.

"Dancing and the dreaming? What's this?"

Stoick held back a tear.

"I sang that to my wife when I asked her to marry me. Hiccup knows the song well."

Y/N looked at the paper then back at Stoick.
"Thank you sir."

"Please just call me Stoick."

"Thank you... Stoick."

Y/N looked back at the party.
"It's time to go back to the party." Y/N said waking away. But stopped when he noticed that Stoick stayed still.

"Go on. I'll be there in a minute." Y/N walked away. While Stoick stayed there looking up at a bundle of stars.

Oh Valka... If you were here you would feel so happy for our son...I wish you were here." Stoick said looking at the party.

"I swim and sail on savage seas..." Stoick sang the song and Y/N made it to the party and danced with Hiccup. Y/N and Hiccup danced close until the end of the party...

This is the edge, near the end.
________________________

Well... This is it. We made it. I had fun. It's not over yet but... That's a story for another day. Keep on trucking guys. This is Overseer of Vault 781 signing off... But not forever. I'll be back.