11

A/N
Shout out to HaleyWherry1 !! Also, to them, thanks for the comments! They make me feel really good about how the story is going and stuff thanks so much.
Now let's get onto the story!

*your pov*
I dreaming and I was having a nightmare and felt a lot of pain in my stomach. I then immediately wake up panting. Levi still wasn't back for some reason. I look around and look down. There as blood. Ugh. Maybe I'm starting my first period or something. I donno. I only heard some people vaguely talk about it. I got up but the pain in my stomach came back. I started to wobble. I look down at my stomach to see a giant gash in it. I let out a startled Yelp as I fall. I couldn't get up.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" I scream.

I then hear some faint pounding of footsteps and I hear the door open right as I start to black out. The last thing I heard was my name being called by....Levi?

*levi's pov*

I was sitting and everyone was celebrating having (Y/N) back. I then heard Petra say that she would be right back. Not to long later she came back looking.... Satisfied? Weird. She sat down a lot happier than she was before.

It has now been a few minutes later until I heard (Y/N) yelling from my room. Everyone and I get up and I make a mad dash towards my room. I open the door to see (Y/N) laying on the ground as blood slowly seeps out of her stomach.

"(Y/N)!" I call out as I pick her up.

I brought her to the infirmary and demand everyone to help (Y/N). They lay her on a bed and I grab a chair and sit next to her and wait. Soon enough the nurses said that she died.

"Heichou. Please forgive us."

I look up at her. "Why? What happened?!"

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"S-she is gone now. She has passed. I'm so sorry." She said while a few tears slipped from her eyes.

My eyes go wide.

"Show me to her." I demand.

She nods and leads my to (Y/N). I see that... She really is dead.

"(y/n)." I say weakly while holding her hand. "I'm so sorry." I say.

It was then like a miracle! It was like she heard me. She then squeezed my hand tightly for a moment.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!" I call.

She opens her eyes. They had a few tears in them. And before she could even do anything else, I hugged her tightly.

*your pov*

I was surrounded by darkness.

"Hello? Where am I?" I ask. I then felt like I was flying.

I then arrive at these two random people. Though they seem familiar. They look at me with tears in their eyes.

"Oh (Y/N). You've grown up so much." The woman says.

"W-who are you?" I ask.

They both smile at me.

"We are your original parents. We missed you very much. But why are you here right now? You're way too young to be dead now!" The man, or my dad, says.

"Wait... I-I'm dead?!" I ask.

They both nod.

"B-but how?"

"You died of blood loss dear..."

"W-wait what?! I died?!"

They both nod sadly.

"But, it's not your time yet. You have to be with Levi. He needs you." My dad says.

I nod. "Thanks."

"By sweetie!" My mom says.

I nod and felt myself falling. I then open my eyes. There were a few tears in them. Before I could even tell what was happening, I felt a tight embrace surround me. I look down to see the familiar ebony locks of none other than the Levi Heichou.

"Hi Levi." I mumble.

Levi backs up a bit and I see some tears in his eyes. I then hug him closely.

"They said that you were dead. I thought you were gone. Forever..."

"Well, I'm here now. So I'm not gone. Ok? And I did die."

"How do you know?"

"I saw my actual biological parents! The ones that cared for me. They said that it wasn't my time yet so they sent me back down."

I look at Levi and smile. I then see the nurse walk in.

"I-I thought t-that you w-were dead!"

"Well, I'm back."

(This is my future self 2 year later XD.... wow was I blunt)

She then scatters off. Probably to tell everyone that I'm back.  Oh no. Hanji is gonna be onto me!

I then turn to Levi.

"So who stabbed you?"

"I don't know. I was sleeping and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I was also having a nightmare so when I woke up later and then noticed that my pain wasn't just in my head. I called to you and passed out right as you called my name."

Levi nods. "I'm going to find who did this to you." He mutters.

"We should both rest for now. Ok?"

Levi huffs. "Fine."

"Could we please be together? I don't want to be alone. I might get hurt again."

Levi then nods and lays on my infirmary bed right next to me.

"Good night (Y/N)."

"Good night Levi!" I say in a sing-song voice.

I had a feeling. It had to be Petra. We had been really good friends though! But she has been putting more of a cold attitude towards me. Damn her! Ok. It's official. It was Petra who did it. Yeah, it could be anyone else, but I feel like it was Petra specifically. I don't know why but I just did. I then start to doze off. I hear Levi's soft snores and I start to close my eyes. I saw something out of the corner of my eyes walk in. They had a knife in their hands. They were smiling widely. And it was...

Petra! Of course. I snap my eyes open and yell at her.

"It was Petra! Petra was the one that stabbed me " I yell.

Levi then wakes up immediately and takes Petra down.

"Don't you dare touch (Y/N) again you monster!" He snarls.

I then have people take her away and have her to rot in prison for so many years.

A/N
Again! Thanks again HaleyWherry1   for the comments! Those really motivated me to make another chapter! Thanks so much!! Until next time my friends!