4

Your pov
I woke up and felt that I was in a secure embrace. Sorta like as if they were protecting me. I snuggle in closer. I felt the person move.
"Morning Y/N" I heard the same stoic voice of Levi say. But his voice had a drop of kindness. I think about this for a while and then I realize that I'm in Levi's arms. I look up and saw Levi. A light blush starts to creep up on my face. Thankfully Levi didn't seem to notice. He waves a hand in front of my face. "Hey ,brat, you ok?" I shake my head to get me back to my senses.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. And don't call me brat." I mutter. Levi smirked.
"I thought that would get your attention. Anyway, let's get ready for the day ok?"
"Ok." I get up and stretch. I do a few stretching exercises to loosen up for the day. I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to change. I close the door and quickly change once again. I come out and see Levi ready to go.
"Ready to go eat breakfast?"
"Yessir" I respond.
"You can call me Levi. You have earned my respect and because you're the only one that I'm actually fine with you calling me Levi for some reason so don't ask. Ok?"
"Yes Levi." I nod. "Anyway, LETS GO EAT!!"
"Hey hey! Don't yell so loud."
"Oh- sorry. Also, you can just call me Y/F/N since you're the only one that I have only really opened up to." I say. I see his eyes widen a fraction but soon go back to normal.
"Let's go."
"Ok" we both step out of the office and head to the cafeteria. Levi opens the doors and heads to the squad leader table. I follow since I don't really wanna be around the cadets for a while. Everyone looked at me in awe. I just keep a poker face -_- and keep on walking. I look around and see some cleaning supplies. I race over there and grab it. I start to clean the walls while everyone else is eating. I wasn't necessary hungry. Everyone is too busy talking or eating to notice my cleaning obsession. I clean the whole entire room within 5 minutes. Then I put the cleaning supplies back and walk back to Levi. I sit down next to him and lean on his shoulder.
"Oi. Y/F/N! What are you doing?"
(before Y/N meant your last name in the last three chapters. In this chapter and further on, Y/N means your first name ok? Sorry if I didn't clarify that!! Please don't hate me!)
"What's wrong with leaning on your shoulder?" Everyone stops eating and stares at me scared. Probably because I talked back.
"I don't like it when people lean on me so stop."
"Ok ok. Fine! You can be suck a grouch sometimes Levi." Everyone gasped that I used his first name.
"Tch. Oi! Brats! Get back to eating or you have to train early!" I smirk.
"Y/N Y/N Y/N!!" The crazy scientist yells RIGHT IN MY EAR!! I sigh and groan.
"What the bloody hell do you need Zoe?"  I ask very irritated.
"Wow. Someone can be rude." Hanji muttered.
"Just tell me what the actual fuck you need. Now." I more like demand than say. Levi looks at me and smirked.
"ANYWAY!!!! I was wanting to run a test ok?"
"No."
"What?! Why?!"
"I don't want to because I don't want to."
"Please?!"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
Please"
"No"
"Please?"
"No!"
"PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL-"
"FINE! I'll let you do the experiment. Just at least tell me what's it's supposed to do."
"It's supposed to make you stronger."
"Aren't I already strong enough? I already beat Levi at arm wrestling and hand-to-hand combat."
"Oh pleasepleasepleasepl-" I slam my hand over her mouth.
"FINE! DAMN! Just don't start that please thing again!!" I yell while pinching the bridge of my nose. I look at Levi. He looked uneasy about the whole thing. I can see why.

Levi pov
I felt really uneasy about this whole thing. I don't know why but I feel like this is going to turn out really weirdly. Y/N looked at me with an uneasy look as well. I don't want her to go with shitty glasses. I want her to myself. I want to be the one to spend time with her. What is this feeling that I'm feeling? It's so weird. Is it... Jealousy? I don't remember ever having this feeling for a long time. Wow. I guess I really am protective of her. I don't want her to get hurt because of one of shitty glasses shitty experiments. I want to protect her and keep her safe. Is this worry that I'm feeling? Wow so many feeling that's I don't really remember at all! This is so weird. Anyway, I just don't want Y/N hurt or anything.
"Shitty glasses. I'm going with Y/N to watch the experiment."
"Oh. Sorry Shorty. You can't go though." Shitty glasses says.
"Why the hell cant he come?!" Y/N demands.
"Because this is a secret experiment." I hear Y/N groan.
"I don't want to do this!!!" Y/N complains. She looks at me with a pleaded look for help. I shake my head because I don't know a good enough excuse and because I know that once shitty glasses wants something, she wants it and she'll get it.

Your pov
I look at Levi silently pleading for his help but he just shakes his head. Crap!
"Well, times-a-wastin'! Better get to my lab!"
"Fine!! If I really have to!" Shitty glasses drags me to her office. She opens the door for me and shoves me in. She closed the door and locks it. Shit this is gonna be bad. She then jabs a syringe into my arm that is filled with some glowing, green, chunky, slime and makes sure that all the slime as flowing in my bloodstream. At first it felt fine but then my whole body felt tingly. Then my whole body started tingling. It was the weirdest thing. My whole body then became completely weak and just collapsed. Before I completely blacked out I saw shitty glasses grinning like a mad man again. Creepy some of a bitch. Then everything went black.