9 Test gone wrong

Play when I tell you. It's just to relate to the story. Not completely important. ^-^

Your pov
I wake up in a clean room and realizing that I was in bed with Levi. I look at his face. It's so peaceful. I brush a few stray hairs out of his face. I look to see that the sun has barely risen. I sigh. I start to shake Levi.

"Levi. Shouldn't you be getting up now?" I ask.

"Mhmm one moment..." Levi started to trail off.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

It took me a good five minutes to wake Levi fully up. He finally got out of bed. I got a fresh uniform to wear and I changed. I was ready and was waiting for Levi to get his ass out of his room.

"Levi! Get your ass over here!" I yell.

"Don't tell me what to do Y/N." He says with a sigh.

I huff. Finally Levi came out and was ready. It was about 6:00 so we went to have some tea. We arrived to see Caterpillar brows waiting for us.

"Tch. What do you need now?"

"I wanted to tell Y/N something." Then Mr. Eyebrow man looked at me.

"Fine. Get it over with." I say with a sigh.

"I'm deciding that you should train."

"For what exactly?"

"For the survey corpse. You will join as soon as you are strong enough. Age doesn't matter anymore." Eyebrows says. My eyebrow raises.

"Really now? Ok then. Let's go." I say as I start to walk away.

"Wait." I turn around.

"What?"

"Whenever you get extraordinarily angry, you tend to have powers or something. I was wanting to test that." I thought about that for a little bit. I sigh.

"Fine. But be carful. I might kill. Ok?"

"Ok. We'll be sure to be careful."

"When are you gonna start the tests or whatever on my so called powers?"

"Right now. Follow me."

I nod.

Levi and I follow Mr. Eyebrows into the cell. They put me in a cell next to the Titan boys cell. I then get pushed down and strapped in a chair with leather bindings and chains. I started to panic and get scared and I look at Levi for help.

"I don't like this." I say frantically whole whipping my head around to see what's going on. "Help me please Levi!" I say scared as fuck. Tears start to form. They slowly start to run down my face.

I look at Levi but I could see that he was really hurt but couldn't do anything. I could see that he hated seeing me in such pain but he couldn't do anything.

Play song now

"Erwin. Stop! You're scaring and hurting her."

"That's part of the plan."

"wait! WHAT PLAN?!" I yell. I look around but my vision was blurry from the tears.

I try to struggle out of the bindings but I couldn't.

"Commander? Corporal? What's going on?" Eren asks.

"None of your business." Erwin says.

"No! Please get me out of this!! PLEASE!-" I start to yell but was cut off by a gag. I start crying a lot.

"Release her now! She's in so much pain can't you see?" Levi says.

Levi and Erwin. More traitors and people that hurt me. On purpose. No one will love me. Everyone wants to use or hurt me because I'm useless.

Flashbacks of my abusive parents and original parents come back. My original hurt me as well. I stop crying. I just sit there not seeming to breath.

Traitors. All of them! Nobody loves me! All of them. Even if they say. It's all lies!

I start to laugh like a maniac.

" nobody loves me. All of you just use me. To gain my trust but them hurt me further. Hehehe nice plan. But I've got another plan for you. HAHAHAHA! NOBODY ACTUALLY LOVES ME. I WILL KILL YOU !!" I yell. The tears come back but I'm laughing at the same time.

I easily break my arm though the chains and other bindings. I have cuts and bruises from them. I then break out of the bindings easily. My eyes glow a bright red. The look in my eyes show that I'm no longer there. My mouth firms into a wicked smile. I walk towards the bars of the cell the separate Erwin and Levi from me.

"Levi. And I thought that you were actually considered my family. But you aren't. You just went along with the plan to hurt me. You know? Nothing in my life has changed. Family that hurts me. Then I'm put in a different family that hurts me. The same thing. Over and over again. You were the only one that I actually got along with a little bit. Heh. You seemed to sweet to me. I never thought that you would betray me."

I grip the bars and easily bend them so I can walk through. I walk right in front of Levi. Erwin tries to push me but I punch his face really hard instead. I glare at him.

" hahaha. Nice try. And I thought I trusted you. But no. You wanted to kill me. But you had to try to hurt me in my crazy side. I pick Erwin up by his throat."

He starts to gag and cough. I snicker.

"Not so strong now are you?" I smirk.

I then look at Eren. He looks at me completely scared. I grin an insane smile. I then let go of Erwin. I look at Levi.

" I actually trusted you Levi. But now... Thanks to you I know to not trust anyone anymore because they will just turn their backs on me. I nobody loves me." I say smiling.

"No! Y/N! I never knew about this so called plan! Please believe me. I do consider you family! You're the only family that I've had in many years since Isabelle and Farlan! Please believe me!"

I suddenly think about all the things that I've done with Levi and how we spent time and how we were super happy. I realized that none of that were lies. They were true. I look down. My eyes go back to their normal E/C color. The tears run freely. I breakdown crying. I hug Levi.

"I'm sorry Levi! I'm sorry! I-I just have been hurt for so long and so many times that whenever that happens again I tend to go insane..." I mumble and look down in shame.

Levi then hugs me back. We stay like hat for a while till I finally break the hug.

"You're going to have to go through court." Levi says.

"No! Nononononononno! I can't go back to court!" I say.

"Back to court? What do you mean?"

"I went to court because my second abusive parents lied that I tried to murder them in their sleep." I murmur.

Levi nods.

"Let's go back up and eat. Ok?"

I nod.

"But what about Mr. Eyebrows?" I look at the ground to see him face flan in the ground still passed out.

Levi shrugged. "Leave him there."

"Ok. Can I actually start training today?" I ask.

"Yes you can. You don't really need training in hand-to-hand combat so we'll just go with 3D MG and how fast you are with it and how fast you are and how long you can last with running laps. Ok?"

"Ok. Sounds good!" I say while smiling.

Levi and I head out and go to eat.