5 A WHAT?!

Levi's pov
I went outside to start training with the cadets. I can't keep my mind off Y/N anymore. I am just so worried right now!

Your pov
I woke up and looked around. I was laying on a sofa in... Shitty glasses room. I felt a lot of pain on two spots on my head and pain near my tailbone. I was trying to think of a plan to escape but shitty glasses came in. Too late to run away now.
"Oh! You're up! Great."
"What. Did. You. Do. To. Me."
"Oh that" she laughs nervously. "I might have turned you into a cat."
"A WHAT?!"
"Well you're not a full cat. You have all the same features as before it's just that you have cat ears and a tail. Though you could fully turn into a cat if you would like. You would just have to focus really hard on that." I stared at her in disbelief.
"Give me a mirror. Now!" Hanji jumps and quickly hands me a hand mirror. And sure enough I had two H/C (hair color) cat ears and tail. I put my hands on them and tugged at them to make sure that they were real. Sure enough they were. Crap! I can't let anyone see me like this!
"Do you have an antidote?" I ask. She laughs nervously yet again.
"No. Sorry. But this potion will where off within 24 hours."
"Ugh! Well I can't have anyone see me like this so I'll just fully turn into a cat I guess and find Levi so he can put me in his room and hopefully I'll be able to talk to him." I say. I do what Hanji told me and focused really hard about being a cat. And soon enough after that I open my eyes to find that I'm a cat. I had H/C fur and E/S (eye shape. Like narrow or big) E/C eyes. I looked up at the mad scientist who screamed at how cute I was. I mentally facepalmed. She then walked to her door and opens it for me. I walk out and walk around to find Levi. I finally see him on the field outside. As I was walking over to him everyone else saw me and started going like "awe" or "look it's a kitty!" And they all ran towards me. They all try to grab me or pick me up all at once. I narrowed my eyes threateningly and my eyes started glowing red and then I hissed really loudly. Everyone seemed startled and started to back off.
"Oi! What the fuck is going on here?" Everyone backs away for corporal.
"Th-there was this cat here that was walking around." A random cadet said. Levi nodded. He looks at me. "Carful sir. She might bite or scratch you." Levi looks at me and kneels down to my level and extended his arms out. Everyone looked at us intently thinking that I'm going to hurt him in some way. Instead I run into his arms and curl up in his arms. I snuggle in his arms and purr. Everyone looks at Levi shocked.
"Wow I didn't think that you had a way for cats!" A random cadet says.
"Tch. Shut up and get back to training!" He demands. "No slacking while I go take care of this furball!" Everyone saluted and continued training.

Levi's pov
Just by looking in her eyes and the way she ran into my arms that she was definitely Y/N. Though I , of course, never told anyone. I brought her to my room. I set her down on my bed and walked out to move something and came back to see Y/N was normal except with two cat ears and a tail. She was a neko. I felt some warm liquid fall from my nose. I felt that it was blood. Wow Levi. Wow. Have a nosebleed because of Y/N. She's just an 11 year old girl and was put like that because of shitty glasses. But she looks so innocent that it's so cute. I snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N was waving her hand in front of my face.
"Levi. Levi? Levi you there?" I nod my head to show I was listening.

Your pov.
Levi took me into his office and then his room and put me on his bed. As soon as he left, I turned myself back into a neko. I saw him come back and saw that his nose was bleeding. Oh. Was I really that cute? I blush slightly but Levi seemed too lost in his thoughts to notice my blushing. As soon as I was alright I went up to him and waved my hand in front of his face.
"Levi. Levi? Levi you there?" I ask. He nods his head to show he was listening.
"I-I can explain how-"
"Shitty glasses's experiment right?"
"Yeah. It wears off within 24 hours. So I was wondering if I could spend some time with you. But, I don't want anyone to see me like this and I don't just want to stay a cat." I say innocently and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. I'll spend some time with you but then I have to go. Understand?" Levi asks sternly. I nod. I drag him over to the couch and get Levi to sit with me. I stare at him and cuddle against him for a little bit. Levi then starts to get my cat ears.
"Purr" I cover my mouth immediately. Levi smirks.
"You like that don't you?" I shake my head. He scratches and pets my ears again.
"Purr" He smirks.
"You do like it."
"Fine. I do." I say while blushing. Then Levi goes petting my ears and starts stroking my tail.
"Purr purr purr purr purr purr" this went on until I fell asleep with my head in Levi's lap.

When I woke up I was in Levi's office and Levi wasn't there. Probably helping cadets train. I turn myself back into a cat and walk out. I see them training and then I see Levi watching them. I walk up to Levi and rub against his legs. Levi looks down and sees me. He bends down and picks me up and starts petting me. I let out soft purrs. A few cadets stopped and stared.
"OI! Get back to training you filthy brats!" Levi yells. This goes on once and a while until it was dinner time. Levi then put me down gently and started to walk inside. I followed him and was at his heals. A few cadets decided to walk up to me again. I let Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Sasha, and Connie let me. And of course Levi. But everyone else, I either hissed at or turned my head and swatted at their hand. Finally dinner was over and I did fill my stomach with food. Levi picked me up and walked to his room. He set me down on his bed while he changed. Might I mention that he changed in the same room. Right in front of me!! I looked away. Levi saw this and smirked. Once he was done changing he picked me up and put me in the bathroom with my pajamas, closed the door and left. I turned to a neko and changed. This time I took my time. I came out and hopped into bed. Levi then got in bed as well. I snuggled against Levi's bare chest and Levi put his arms protectively around me. He started petting me and I purred. I smiled and hugged Levi and pulled him close. I was getting really sleepy. Right as I was about to fall asleep I mumbled something.
"I love you Levi."
"I love you too Y/N" I was surprised that he said that he loved me back. I was happy then and there. That was the last thing that happened till I fully fell asleep.

Levi's pov.
"I love you Levi." I was shocked that she said that. I was also happy because to tell you the truth, I love her very much. As my daughter or sister is still love her. Even if she isn't fully related.
"I love you too Y/N" I said back. I could tell that she was surprised yet happy. Not long after that did I, too, fell asleep.