Chapter 25: Looking the Other Way

Ok. I. Am. Terrible. Horrible. Stupendously. Repulsive. I. Know. Ikindafelloffthefaceoftheearth.

On a lighter note, this chapter's dedication goes to... @Irishcarrotcat!

Chapter 25 - Ten chapters left!

:-:-:-:

3 months later...

Louis and I continued to grow closer, each and every day. He soon became the only man in my life, of whom I loved and cherished with the rest of my small family. The rest of the lads had become my second family, my brothers. My very special brothers.

I had noticed though a few months ago that Harry hadn't been the same. There was even a week, the same week in which I was assaulted by that mob of "fans", and which I had run into Tina in the hospital, when no had heard from him at all, he didn't even show up at the studio for work once. We were all shocked and heartbroken to know what had happened between him and Clarisse.

I never thought something like that would happen to them, and Tina has continued to blame herself every day for Harry's misery.

I myself have continued to receive hate from the fans. They claim that "I faked the accident to get to Louis," that "I'm ruining him," even that "I stole him from Eleanor". And I've become really tired of all this shit.

I've tried to speak to Louis about it but all he does is look the other way.

He says he so sorry, that he tried to protect me for as long as he could, and I know he did. But he -and all the other boys - won't actually DO something about it. They say that they're not aloud to. Management said that if they say something, it will hurt business and to look for bright side in this mess, there are some fans who care. There are some fans who actually support the lads no matter what they do. But those people are being covered over and casted out by the people who only think of themselves, who will step on anyone they have to, to get what they want. Who will destroy relationships and make people hate their lives because of them.

People who don't even care.

:-:-:-:

"Lou!" Vi squealed when she open the door of our flat to find him standing there with a stack of movies and a bag of pretzels.

"Hi Violet, ready for our film festival?" She nodded her head wildly. A few weeks ago, there was a film festival at the cinema down town. Vi really wanted to go, -and since I had a job interview to attend- Louis promised he would take her.

Louis ended up having to abroad a few days before the festival for some last-minute interviews, so he said as soon as he got back they would have there own film festival. So now the green eyed boy is here, standing in my door way.

"Welcome back, Mr. Tomlinson." I said, coming out from the kitchen and greeting him. "How was your flight?"

"Long," he sighed, "I missed you, both." He said, walking over towards me and wrapping me in a hug before walking over to the DVD player and popped in the first disc.

I sat and watched him with my little sister while I played with the gold locket that always hung from my neck, before I went to check on Tina and my mum, who currently trying to teach Tina how to knit.

Hey, Mum, Tina. Louis' here, I was going to make some lunch, would either of you want any?"

"What are you making?" Tina asked, not looking up from the tangled ball of wool she was trying to make into what looked like a scarf.

"Chicken soup. And maybe some tea." I stated.

"That would be lovely, thank you sweetie." Mum said with a warm smile, while trying to help Tina unravel the knot of wool.

"T?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure, thanks Stell." I nodded my head before marching off to the kitchen.

I made five bowls of chicken soup and four cups of tea. I heated up some apple juice in a mug for Vi and handed every thing out before I sat down the kitchen table to have my lunch.

When I was done, I decided to make some cookies.

:-:-:-:

"Who wants a cookie?" I said marching into the living room, with a large plate of sugar cookies in my hands.

"I do!" Louis and Violet said at the same time standing up and racing towards me.

"Uhm, hey Lou?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can I speak to you for a moment, outside please?"

:-:-:-:

And that's Chapter 25! Thank you all so much for staying with this story, through the times when I've been a really lousy author. I love you guys! <3

I would love to hear what you thought of this chapter, so don't forget to drop a comment down below! Votes are wonderful if you liked this chapter, or don't have time to comment as well :)

Rosie, xx