The Concert Incident - Part 2

The Concert Incident - Part 2!

:-:-:-:

Tina's Pov

As I walked the halls of the large building, I started to mentally freak out and my palms started to sweat like crazy. I stopped walking for a second to wipe my hands on my shorts and check to see if I had any texts or missed calls from Stell.

1 new message. 

I unlocked my phone to read the message.

From Stelly

Hey Tina, I feel really sick, please come take me home? Sorry about the meet and greet :( I'll make it up to you

I quickly ran to where the boys were, planning to tell them that I'll be back in a minute, but when I got there I literally froze.

OMG.

ONE FREAKING DIRECTION, WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Well... sort of. Four of them were there, and they were in front of me, but behind Paul. Crap. Stell also had the passes.

"Can I help you Miss?" Paul asked.

"Uh, y- yeah... Uh.... I am here for the meet and greet." I managed to say, giving Paul a fake sweet smile.

"May I see your pass first, please?" Paul replied, holding out his hand.

"Well, you see, Paul...  My friend, Estell Jordan... Uh she uh, has our passes, and she um wasn't feeling that great so she is uh... In the ladies room, and I uh, actually have to go and get her and take her home now so... Bye!" I explained turning on my heel and then attempted to run away. Notice I said 'attempted' and not proceeded. I failed miserably at running away because Paul grabbed my hand, so when I tried to run, I face planted onto the cold tiles.

"Oops." I muttered into the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you fall! Are you okay?" Paul exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I grumbled, standing up and dusting myself off.

"Wonderful, I meant to ask you if you wanted us to come with you, to find your friend, because if you have to take her home you wouldn't get to meet the boys." Paul explained, motioning to the four boys and himself.

"That would be wonderful!" I gushed. "Thank you so much, Paul." I continued, looking up at him and giving him a sweet, and sincere, smile.

"Alright, Boys!" Paul called. The four of them ran up to Paul with their right hands by their temples, in a saluting fashion, and I squealed.

Paul stepped in front of them and gave them a command, "Soldier Styles, go and get Soldier Tomlinson!"

"Sir yes Sir!" Harry replied, marching away to find Louis.

 Louis' Pov

Just as I finished my business in the loo, Harry came marching in and said, "Boo Bear! We are going for a walk, come on!"

"Coming!" I said in a sing- song voice, walking out of the stall. 

I walked back with Harry to where the rest of the lads and Paul were, and we started walking down the hallway.

A girl with straight black pony tails was walking beside Paul, she had a worried expression on her face.  She looked awfully familiar.

As we came to a stop, I noticed we were out side the main ladies room. It was safe to be out in the open because it had been over half an our since the concert ended. We still needed Paul though, in case any crazy fans were still lurking about.

The girl with the pig tails went inside the loo, and she looked around. She then motion for Paul to come in and the lads followed. When we were all in side, the lads and I all with red faces at the fact that we were in the ladies room.

"She was in here when I left, help me find her?" She said to Paul. This was a huge restroom and it was probably pretty easy to get lost in here, with all it's different sections and twists and turns.

"Of course!" Paul replied. "What does she look like?" Paul asked.

"Well considering she is probably the only one in here, just look for a girl." The dark haired girl replied shrugging, I could see how worried she was by the look on her face.

After a minute or so, I heard a loud gasp. I quickly ran to where the noise came from and found the girl. The rest of the lads and Paul, all got there at the same time as me. When I turned to look at what the had found, my jaw dropped in shock.

Passed out on the floor in front of me, was the blond girl who's hand I kissed in the arena.

:-:-:-:

DUN DUN DA!   

Comment and tell me your ideas about what you think happen to Stell! (The more votes and comments, the faster the update!)

~Rosie, xx