Chapter 21: Butler and an Encounter

Chapter 21! I don't know what to say about this chapter, it's just... I don't know, you'll see. 14 chapters left! 

~Dedication to @neha123123 for her comment!~

:-:-:-:

Tina's Pov

Harry insisted on staying the night with me here, in the hospital. Of course I refused, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. 

Every time I tried to get up to do something besides go to the loo, - and even then he insisted on carrying me to it - Harry would volunteer to do it for me. That boy is not right in the head, I tell you.

"Oh, buttler!" I called out, pretending to ring a fake bell.

"Yes, Madame Christina?" 

"Get me some water?" I pleaded, not even wanting to attempt at trying to get it myself.

"Get your own water." He said with a smirk, before turning on his heels and walking out the door.

"Hey!" I called after him, "I will get my own water, but just because I was given crutches to help me walk, doesn't mean I have to use them for that." I threatened, sending a glare his way.

"His eyes widened beofre yelling "Kidding!" Putting a sheepish smile on his face, his hands flying up in defence, and sprinting away to get me the drink. 

"Hey Tina," He called, after me turning around on his way out of the door.

"Yes?" I replied, not really paying attention to him, becoming facinated with the I.V. that was in my wrist.

"Nice butterfly tatoo."

My cheeks flushed red with his words. I have a tatoo that is on my lower back, a place that is meant to keep private.

:-:-:-:

"Tina?" I heard a small, feminine voice call my name as I hobbled down the hallway to the loo.

"Stell? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be release yesterday? What happened? Where's Louis?" I asked incrediously, staring at  her neck and cheek. She had a large blue ice bag positioned on her right cheek, and a neck brace holding her head straight.

"I'm fine." She stated bluntly, her eyes going cloudy, a sign aside her cold tone that she was pissed, and stormed off down the hallway.

"Stell?" I called after her, very confused.

"I'M FINE!" She yelled, still facing straigh ahead, pacing down the hallway, almost running into a gurney being rushed down the intercepting hallway, a few scolds coming from the ER doctors pushing the gurney.

"What was that all about? I thought Estell was supposed to be realeased yesterday?" Harry took his usual place at my side, his arm wrapped around my back, and his hand landing on my hip.

I coughed loudly while staring at his hand, hoping he'd take a hint. How ever, he didn't even have a second glance.

"I don't know, but she seemed really mad. She had a neck brace and a ice bag on her cheek. What could've happened to her?"

"Should I call Lou?" 

"I don't know... I think we should just leave her for a bit." I confess, Estell usually just wants to be left alone when she's angry. She needs time to think and calm down.

"Ok... I'm hungry, Do you want anything?" He asks, eyeing me as he takes out his wallet.

"Hm. Bring me a coffe and a cupcake?" I say, putting on my best puppy dog face.

"Sure, see you in a few." He says turning around and walking towards the cafetteria, waving his fingers.

:-:-:-:

I was sitting in my hospital bed, my foot up in a sling as I sipped my coffe and ate my cupcake. Harry was sitting in a chair beside my bed eating what looked like Chow Mein noodles. A few second of silence passed beofre his phone went off;

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! MY LONELINESS, IS KILLING ME. AND I..." Harry's eyes widened as his familiar rign tone played in his pocket. His was in shock, and I could tell a load of pain and guilt was starting to set in. His usually bright green eyes that were full of life were now lifeless, stone pale orbs wiith tears brimming at the corners. He turned to face me and whispered, "I'm so sorry,"  before he stood up, open the room door, and ran down the hall and out of the building, phone in hand.

 :-:-:-:

Ok, you probably all hate me right now for ending it like this, but... You know...

I'll do an extra update on Friday if we can reach a (probably unrealistic) goal of 15 votes and 5 comments :)

PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW ACCOUNT! I have a new account for some of my other newer stories because of reasons :) My username is @RosieEvans so go and follow that account please! I'm currently writing and preparing a story for that account which will be called When In London (One Direction) and I should be posting it very soon :) You can find out more information about that on my tumblr ( rosemariebooks.tumblr.com ) and about a contest I will holding for my one year anniversary here on wattpad :) I will post all that good stuff right now -on my tumblr-  so you can go see that -follow mw tumblr too if you haven't?- 

YIKES! Fourteen chapters left and 20 some odd days. I WILL SUCCEED! 

So,

VOTE 

and COMMENT,

if you liked this chapter, and want an extra update!

~Dedication to a commenter!~

Rosie, xx