Shopping, again

Tris pov

"Ugh" I groan out loud waking up to the sound of my phone ringing. I turn it over and answer the call.
" Christina what are you doing up so early?" I say
" um tris, it's 11 o'clock...and we neeeeed to go shopping" she squeals.
"Why? We went like yesterday!" I say with a confused tone.
"How could you forget! It's the job choosing day and there's a party in the pit!" Chris says.
"Ok ok, I will be there in ten bye" I hang up the phone. I curse into my pillow, not again, shopping. I quickly change not bothering to shower because I will after we go shopping. I start brushing my hair when urgent knocking was coming from the door, I walk towards the school, then Christina barges in.
"What are you doing!" She says
"Um what does it look like? I'm brushing my hair" I say in a dumb voice.
"No! You are late" she screeches. What?
"It's 11:11 am your late!!" She says, oh my
"Chris I'm a minute late relax" I say
"Whatever lets go" she pulls me to the door and to the pit we go into one of the stores and there is a bunch of semi-formal dresses. They are all beautiful but none seem, me.
"Tris I found one!" Christina says, it's pretty, it's red and black but not me though. I don't know what to do, I feel like this is hopeless, I just want to sit down and cry. Christina notices my expression and runs to my side.
"Tris? What happened? Are you ok?" She says, of course I'm not ok what a stupid question to ask I want to shout, I've tried on every damn dress in the store and none of them look good on me, there is no hope in this. But instead I force out,
"Yeah" my voice cracks, a couple of months ago if someone told me that I would be crying over a dress or should I say a lack of a dress I would have just looked at them, like they just ripped their tongue out. It's so stupid yet I care so much. 'Because you want to impress him' a voice inside my head says, oh just shut up already. Christina pulled me into a hug and says the obvious.
"No your not, let's take you back to the starting houses" let me explain that, before we get are houses or apartments they gave us small apartments to live in for the time being.
"Ok" I say in a small voice. Christina the great friend that she is walked me back to my place, when we get there I open the door and collapse on the bed.
"Tris, I've got plans with will in a couple of minutes but I can cancel if you need me" oh
"No it's ok go and have fun" I say with a wink. Christina blushes and walks out of the door with a wave.
I sigh, not knowing what to do I head down to the pit and take a stroll. I walk past the clothing store we were in and scowl. I look out of the corner of my eye and see uriah and Marlene laughing, uriah has his back toward me so he doesn't see me but Marlene does, she looked over Uriah's shoulder and smirked at me and then focuses her attention back at uriah and touches his arm. I walk away wondering why I care so much. I walk past the tattoo parlour and tori notices my frustration and calls out to me.
"Hey tris what's wrong?" She says. Oh there's a lot wrong.
"It just seems so silly, I can't find a dress to wear to to party" I say looking down.
"So what I get from that is that you want to impress a boy but can't find a dress that's right for you?" Tori asks. What! No I wouldn't right?
"Tori!" I screech.
"It's ok tris I understand, I see you watching him" she points her finger to the shop window where Uriah stood with Marlene.
"It's a shame though Marlene doesn't realize that he doesn't like her and Uriah is to obvious to realize that Marlene has been flirting with him" tori sighs. And then looks thoughtful.
"I think I have the dress for you, my shift is almost over, you know what! I'll just leave!" She says. Uh
"Is that such a good idea?" I say,
"Probably not" she smiles, grabs my arm, and we leave the store.
Tori and I walk through the dauntless compound, well it's more like tori running and me being dragged behind. We go up the stairs and through countless hallways until we finally reach her apartment. She pulls out her key and walks in, I follow behind her. When I walk in I gasp, there in a big crystal chandelier in the middle with modern white and black furniture and cream walls there is a dinning room with tattooing tools and paper on it and a door to the right which I assume is her bedroom. We walk into the room which is indeed her bedroom and I have my mouth open gaping, the room is cream with one purple wall at the back where her bed is. She opens a door which leads into a walk-in closet and shuffles through some things until she shouts.
"I've found the dress! The perfect dress for you!" She waves the dress in front of me and pushes me into the bathroom (it's very big).
"Go try it on if you need help just holler" she says. I look around in the bathroom, there is a shower, a tub, a big counter with a sink and a toilet. I look at the dress, tori was right it is absolutely marvellous.
(Example of dress)
I slip the material over my head and zip it up half way,
"Tori" I say.
"Yeah" she responds.
"Can you zip it up please?" I say, apprehension clear in my voice.
"Of course"
I look in the extravagant full length mirror and gasp. No longer do I feel like the cowed little girl that walked out of the pit empty handed. No. I feel radiant like the sun, but mysterious like the darkest nights.
"Oh Tori it's wonderful"

---------------------------------------------------------

How did you guys like it¿ comment and vote.