Candor or dauntless part 2

Uriah's Pov
Tris finally comes out of the room a bit shaken, she looks at us and smiles, oh, how her smile melts me.
"So you happy now?"she says with annoyance in her voice. Lynn nods her head quickly almost like she is scared of her, huh? Lynn scared funny.
" let's go back to my place" I say, I want to continue the game.
We walk back to my place, Christina and Will walk together whispering looking at some of us and smiling. Lynn and Marlene walk together talking of what I presume tris fear simulation. Four and zeke walk together talking about gods knows what, tris and I walk together in comfortable silence. When we get back tris is the first one to shout out.
" ok my turn!!!!" She exclaims,
" Zeke, candor or dauntless" she asks
"Um, dauntless?" He says almost unsure of the answer.
"Ok I dare you to run around the pit 4 times screaming 'somebody HELP, HELP I lost my voice and I can't find it'" tris says laughing.
"Ok I'll do it" Zeke says attempting to sound brave but failing miserably.
Marlene and Christina go as witnesses, there was a awkward moment of silence then everybody breaks out into chatter. I then find myself talking to tris.
"So wh...." I don't get to finish my sentence because Marlene and Christina burst into the room holding there stomach laughing their heads off followed by a red faced laughing Zeke.
"Ok so I went around screaming what you said tris and then a middle aged woman came up to me and started talking to me in a long lost voice ' when I was your age we weren't pansycakes oh those candor or dauntless games, the things we did ahh I remember my first time it was painful my mom almost killed me....' And I said ' whoa I am not a pansycake and I do not need to be scarred by your sexual life now go away Ya old woman' and then guess what !!!!! She bitch slapped me!!!! And then I walked away" Zeke said gasping for breath. Everybody breaks out in laughter.
" ok now it's my turn I want every body to play never have I ever this is getting boring I'll go get the shots." Everybody's heads nodded in agreement. Zeke came back with a tray in his hands with shots and bottles for refilling.
"Ok I'll start, never have I ever got a tattoo on my neck" he says, me and tris take a shot, I guess tris' tattoo on her collar bone counted.
"Never have I ever ate 7 dauntless cakes all by myself at once" Lynn says with a look pointed at me, I duck my head and take a shot.
" guys I'm getting tired I think I'm going to bed" tris says, I have to admit my eyes are slightly dropping.

*************************************************************************************************************
sorry short chapter haven't updated in a while:/
Please comment if you have any suggestions, I'm trying to not make any A.N.'s cause I hate them but I might have to.