Candor or dauntless

Uriah's pov
The party starts and tris and Cristiana comes in at the same time. My mouth drops to the floor she looks stunning.
"Close your mouth or you will catch flies" she says with a smirk I blush red.
"Ok we will be playing candor or dauntless I start ok Marlene candor or dauntless" he says.
"Dauntless" Marlene says in a brave voice but her expression soon becomes scared when zeke grins eveily.
" I dare you to stuff a pillow in your shirt and sit down in the middle of the pit screaming my water just broke help me over and over again, when somebody comes to help bitch slap the person, take out the pillow and run around screaming I just gave birth to my beautiful daughter it's name is feather then run back to the apartment with the pillow inside your back of your shirt" wow impressive zeke somtimes I wonder where he gets these dares.
" I'll do it where is the pillow"? Marlene questioned. Zeke ran to grab the pillow and came back with a round pillow that says baby on it.
" here you go, somebody has to go as witness" immediately tris and my hand shot up.
" ok you guys go" says zeke.
Me and tris follow Marlene close by, when we ar endear the pit tris pulls out her phone.
"Perfect" I say in a devilish voice and a evil smirk.
The dare starts as Marlene now sits down screaming, man that girl has a loud scream. Then the best part happens next, someone comes up to her, and it's max!!!!!! I look at tris and find that she is looking at me with a wide smirk. We look back and watch max get bitch slapped in the face my Marlene. Max looks confused and shocked and watches Marlene run around the pit, his confused expression turns into a look of amusement he just looks away and shakes his head with a goat of a smile. We return laughing and tris shows them the video she took, every one laughs hard, even Marlene although she is beet red.
" ok my turn Lynn candor or dauntless" Marlene says trying to get the attention off of herself.
"Dauntless" she says.
" ok I dare you to wed bed dead will max Eric" Marlene says
"Umm wed max bed will dead Eric" Lynn says without elaborating.
"Tris candor or dauntless"? Lynn says,
"Dauntless" tris says.
"I dare for you to tell us how many fears you have and for us to watch your fear simulation." Lynn says. On no what you a she is divergent this is bad very bad.
"Sure I'll do that I have 6 fears" she says everyone's mouth drops 6, that's low I have 10.
"Ok four can you hook up everything please" zeke says
"Ya no problem dude"four says
We walk together on the narrow pathes to the fear simulation room. I look over to tris and see that she is not to nervous, tris sees my expression and says "I've done it before and I will do it again" badass tris, God I love her, she is so brave kind and smart, her laugh is like angles sinning, her smile is as radiant as she sun, and her eyes are stunning, they swivel around collecting your darkest secrets they show so much emotion, they are fierce. Tris sees me staring and blushes oh god dam she looks cute, her cheeks as red as a tomato. We finally arrive at the fear simulation room, tris sits down in the chair, she looks at me for a split second and I mouth "you'll do great" in reply she just's looks away and blushes.
Four leans down and inserts the needle then whispers in her ear much to my disliking. 
We all watch the screen as she enters her fear simulation, grass grows beneath her. I question this for a moment and I cannot even think of anything reasonable of a fear that would come from this but I know from experience that crazy fear are the norm. In a split second crows appear out of nowhere and swoop in beside her, I see fear in her eyes but only for a second, then hard determine-nation quickly replaces it. She closes her eyes for a second and a gun appears in her hand. Tris start shooting at the birds one by one and the scene changes.
"Hmm who knew crows eh" zeke says with clear amusement shown on his face.
"Shut up" I say defending tris. She is now in a glass tank, at the bottom water is gushing out rapidly it is already at her knees but that is not what is concerning me, it is that I see myself and the rest of her friends standing out side of the tank watching her, then simulation me says something about stiffs and that she is a coward. I cannot believe it, I am in her fear simulation! Does that mean She hates me? I come out of my vision and I see tris breaking the glass. Then once again the scene changes. In the next one tris is out in the ocean drowning, her arms and legs being thrown in every which way by the oceans currents. I so badly want to help her, console her and tell her that everything would be alright it just breaks me seeing her like that. She finally pulls herself out of the water and she appears tied at the top of a pole, Peter comes into view and lowers a torch on to the wood surrounding her and says "smell that stiff" he says in a cruel voice, tris responds with a "no" her eyes are watering, again I so badly want to help he and beat Peter to skin and bones. Peter makes his next comment earnings spot on my kill list by saying "it smells like your burning flesh" then he has the nerve to laugh!! Tris always being brave says "you know what I smell, I smell rain"! And within seconds rain is spitting down effectively putting out the flames. Te next one truly frightens me, at first it start off with tris in her abnegation house in her room, then fingers start to scratch the window dozens of crazy people are banging against the window, they look like they want to kill her. Obviously tris has something else connected to this cause the colour drains her face leaving her face pale and her eyes wide. She opens the mirror and slips a gun out and fires at the man closest to the window, the bullet brakes the glass and kills the man only to be replaced by more crazy peopl. In her head she knows that she can't fight her way through this, so She sits down on the floor of the closet. The wall behind her creaks. I hear pounding—the fists are at it again, hitting the closet door , tris turns and peers through the dark at the panel behind her It is not a wall but another door. She fumbles to push it aside and reveal the upstairs hallway. Smiling, She crawls through the hole and stands up smiling. Jeanine appears with her family and a gun on the table"do it" she says "do it," she says again, more insistent this time. "Do it or I'll kill you."
She stares at Her brother. He nods, his eyebrows tugged in, sympathetic. "Go ahead, Tris," he says softly. "I understand. It's okay."
Her eyes burn. "No," She says, she shake her head.
"I'll give you ten seconds!" the woman shouts. "Ten! Nine!"
her eyes skip back and fourth.
"Tris," he says. "You have no other option."
"Eight! "
"Tris," my mother says. She smiles. She has a sweet smile. "We love you." "Seven!"
"Shut up!" She shouts, holding up the gun. They're asking her to. They wouldn't want her to sacrifice herself for them. They aren't even real. This is all a simulation.
"Six!"
"Five!"
She has no other option. She close her eyes.
"Four!"
"Three!"
" Two ! "
She releases the trigger of her gun and drops it. She turns and press her forehead to the barrel of the gun behind her.
"One!"
I hear a click, and a bang.
"It's done" four says.
"Wow the stiff is brave" Lynn says in admiration.
"So thats how tris got first in initiation" Marlene says.
"She should be out soon" four says.
I remain silent. Tris is dauntless. Tris is a true dauntless, not the kind that max made 7 years ago, no, she is brave and noble, she has every characteristics of a original dauntless. I love her.
***************************************************************************************************************
So guys how was it! Remember I do not own divergent. Please comment then I will update more thx.