Shopping

Tris pov
          When I told Christina I was going to go to a party I immediately regretted it, she instantly squealed out shopping so loud I thought it would break my ear drums.
          "Seriously Chris the party is only at 7:30 it's 3:00 now why do we have to go so early" I say trying to procrastinate.
          "Because shopping takes 2 to 3 hours, we need to eat supper now so that takes 45 mins 30 is we hurry up, and make up will take about 30 mins and hair will take 30 mins." She says in one big breath.
          " why do we have to eat now"? I say generally confused, like what the heck?
          "So we can shop, do hair and make up without Interruptions" she says like it's obvious. Uh, I dont reply instead I just start eating hamburgers and last but not least dauntless cake!!!
           "ok I'm ready " I still really don't get why we have to do this though
           "me to" I say already regretting this.
*** time lapse***
          We went through 4 different shops, I was looking through the endless racks then I remembered something uriah told me, layers. I continue to stroll through the racks but this time in the shirts, I find something perfect, it is a black lose tank top with it longer at the end, it says dauntless in ombré grey/black writing, at the back it's slightly longer with see through lace designs and crystals evenly spaced in rows 4 across 6 down. Christina comes up to me and squeal.       
      "Omg tris this is the perfect top for you we need to wear layers I have a feeling" she says really fast. In her hands is a               black tank top longer at the back all around it it has jewels descending like a stair case. I tried to resist but we ended up going to a jewelry store, I strode around the store but nothing suited me, everything was ether to sparkly or to big. Finally a super skinny black necklace chain with a sparking clear heart with black stripes. For the bracelet I just stayed simple with 2 metal black bangle bracelets. I bought everything.
         We return to her house. She commands me to go take a quick shower. after I'm done she sits me down on a chair I front of her she has a bunch of makeup stuff. I'm still cautious but I let her do her stuff and my mind wanders away. To uriah.
          His perfect features his Tattoo of the snake that raps around his ear. His smile that can melt my heart in seconds, his kindness, and bravery, wait, kindness and bravery, is he divergent, maybe it's a good possibility. I come out of my daydream When Christina brushes cold foundation all across my face. Soon enough she holds a mirror I front of my face and I gasp. I have flawless skin, light blush, Long eyelashes. I have black winged eyeliner on but not to much. I have a Aqua smokey eye and soft pink lip stick. I look beautiful.
        "Christiana thank you" I say
          "Oh your welcome now go change into this I need to do my makeup" she says while handing me a pile of clothes.
I go into her bathroom and change into a plain black bra and panties, I'm happier now with my looks I grew a bra size and Im actually beginning to have curves since the beginning of initiation, a Aqua spaghetti strap tank top with the shirt I bought on top, I also dress in black booty shorts and black leggings.
I walk out of the room and Cristina has done her makeup. It's similar to mine but she has a dark blue smoky eye. She also has clothes on exactly like me me but with her shirt she bought and a dark blue spaghetti strap tank top.
"Ok hair time sit sit" she says motioning to a chair.
This time there is a mirror in front of me.
She curls my long blonde highlighted hair, (Chris made me) the big curls cascade down my back in ringlets. She then takes to small strands both from opposite sides and twists them they meet in the middle where she ties a small clear elastic, with that tiny peace of hair she curls it. She takes hair spray and lightly sprays it all over my head. Then she takes sparkles hair spray and lightly sprays it all over my head leaving me with sparkles randomly over my hair.
          "Oh my Christina it looks amazing" I say in awe.
          "Your welcome" she says and starts to work on her hair. She takes her semi long hair (she grew it out) and puts it into a doughnut bun, She leaves two strands out and curls them. She takes the hair spray and covers her head as well with the sparkly one. (Photo above) . We both put on are jewelry.
I put on some black laced up boots that go up to my shins, Chris puts on some black ankle boots. We throw on a thin black sweater and a black jacket and head out to the party. Chris says we are fashionably late but I still don't like the idea. Time to get the party started.
****************************************************************************************************************
So what do you think? Was it good? If you have any suggestions comment please.
😄😝😋