"Swazz?" Stassie asked.

"Her ex," Kali informed her. "Broke her heart, had family drama, now she's forced to work with him for prom planning because he doesn't have anything else to do."

"Hm," Stassie shrugged. "Better the prom committee than running the streets being an asshole. And yes, I'm referring to Derek."

"And that's why we're arguing," Nadia sighed. "He'd rather do illegal street racing than--"

"Doing you?" Kali snickered. "He's bad news, dude. I wish you'd see that."

"Hot bad news." Nadia gently dropped her phone onto the table, sighing in defeat. She stared down the healthy personal pizza before her. "I don't even want this anymore. I want...a big fat juicy burger."

"Totally thought she was gonna say something else," Stassie chuckled.

"Let's just talk about something else." Nadia sprinkled crushed red pepper on her pizza before taking her first bite.

"Well," Kali cleared her throat. "I'm finally on good terms with Jack J."

"Aww," Nadia squealed. "Now you can get back together!"

"Eh- no. We're not getting back together. We're better off ass friends. Besides...I kinda got the hots for my boss."

Stassie nearly choked. "Austin? You've got the hots for him?"

"Yeah, I mean, what's not to like? He's tall, has tattoos, a killer smile, wicked sense of humor."

Stassie felt the jealousy rise within her as she took a sip of her water. "I heard he's not the best kisser, you know. If he sucks in that department, who knows what else he sucks at, if you know what I mean."

"Ouch," Kali laughed. "Cut him some slack, I'm sure it's just a rumor. Nothing's going on between us anyway."

"Kali's got a crush," Nadia sang.

Stassie shrugged to herself and continued eating. She wanted Kali all to herself & having Austin in the way could put a speedbump in the way of the things.

School is back in session and absolutely no one is happy to be back with the exception of a few faculty members

School is back in session and absolutely no one is happy to be back with the exception of a few faculty members. Lucy enters the building with Nate by her side, keeping up in his wheelchair & rocking his manbun.

"Maloley," junior Matthew Espinosa shouted from across the hall. "Enjoy your Spring Break, man?"

Nate stopped in his wheelchair to stare Matthew dead in the eyes, waiting for him to get the hint that he's paralyzed from the waist down and did not, in fact, enjoy his Spring Break.

"O-Or not," Matthew stammered. "Catch you later."

Lucy and Nate continued down the hall.

"You didn't have to play the silent game with the poor kid," Lucy laughed.