Zara (@HushDarling)

Hello everyone!

I'm Zara, and I sign off with either ~Zara or ~Z. I speak English as my first language, but I'm also pretty good with Spanish and I am currently trying to pick up German again (I lived in Germany for a few years). I really, really enjoy school (I know, I'm odd) and spend a lot of time on school work, researching or reading. I also thoroughly enjoy theatre- I can't sing worth a lick, but I love doing plays and musicals. I also enjoy art and writing, to things that often take up my time if I am at home.

When it comes to EDs, I struggled for a long time with anorexia (and I still do; sometimes relapse just happens). This is a disorder that you can't simply just get rid of, like all eating disorders, and I understand that. I am willing to listen to anyone if you need to talk about it, just feel free to PM me here or at my personal account, @HushDarling.

I am also a hopeless optimist. I'm known as 'Smiley' or 'Chipper' at my job, and I always try to see the bright side of a situation. This is often tough for me, considering in my case depression goes hand and hand with my eating disorder, but I almost always try to push through.

If you have any questions about me, just leave that in the comments and I'll either answer them there, or add it up here!

Best wishes! <3

~ Zara