Part 1

Quick Note:
This is my first book so it pretty terrible...read on if you dare...
-r.chipley

I threw a fake left and did a upper right hook to my opponents head. That made him pass out. I collected my money and left. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alexia Parkers but when I fight I am Poisoned Silver. Your probably wonder what I mean when I say fight. Well I am a famous streetfighter. The scene that I was just in was a fight against a guy named Roy. Yeah he told the crowd his real name. IDOIT. Oh I got off track sorry. Anyway I am now on my motorcycle on my way to my " humble home". When I got home I saw my dads car in the driveway. I quickly ran inside and ran up to my sisters room. You are probably wondering why I did this well my dad abuses us. That's why I street fight to get enough money for me and my sister to get out of this hellhole. My sister is 11 years old and I am 17 years old. When I got up to my sisters room I saw it was locked and let out a sigh of relief " ah you finally decided to show up." I heard my dad say " yeah sorry I was making money unlike you!" I said he then threw me against the wall and yelled " DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN MISSY OR ELSE" he dropped me on the floor and walked away. I heard the front door slam. I then walked into my room and settled into my bed and went to sleep ready for my nightmares to begin.

FLASHBACK
I was standing in our kitchen waiting for my dad and mom to get home when I decided to watch the news. Don't judge it was my favorite show when I was 10. I heard the guy say " today a car got in a crash the two people in the car were Nancy Parkers and Peter Parkers Nancy sadly did not make it while Peter is in the hospital barely alive." A lone tear slid down my cheek I heard a knock at the door I ran to it and opened the door a police officer stood there she told me my mother had died. I stared at her for a while before I broke down crying right there in front of her.
END OF FLASHBACK
I jolted awake and mumbled " it was just a dream" I looked at the clock and it read 5:48 I decided to go see how my sister is. I walked to her down and nooked quietly on her door. She careful opened the door and hugged me she then shut it and went back to sleep. I guess I should to so goodnight.