Back to Work

Beginne am Anfang

"Alright hey guys, Ross here! I'm with Max, Red, and (Y/N)" Ross began to do the intro when I stared at the ground. There was a table cloth with something under it. "Today we have a surprise challenge video for (Y/N). You see the title and we've done it before so you get the gist of it. Now (Y/N) since you're new, why don't you pick a paper out of this hat."

I was scared. I picked a paper from the hat. "Crawl on all fours...Okay?" I got down on all fours and crawled around for like two seconds until I was in front of the table cloth.

"Oh no. There's more." Max smirked and lifted the curtain. There were fucking Legos under it.

"Welcome to the Lego Challenge!" Red bursted out as Ross and Max began to laugh. Ross whispered in my ear "Revenge for this morning." He smirked and kissed my cheek. I was still on the ground through all of this.

"Oh fuck you guys. The one day I wear leggings." I complained.

"Yeah. You look hot. Now crawl across." Ross said, a malicious look on his face.

I flipped him off and crawled across, complaining the whole way down.

"Ah. Ow. Motherfucker."

They were all dying laughing.

There was a Lego stuck to my knee. I pulled it off and threw it at Ross. It bounced off against his glasses.

I felt imaginary air horns in the background. Max and Red laughed so hard. "OOOHHHH" they both yelled. My arms flew into the air. Ross just looked at the Lego as it landed on the floor. "Haha great. You're lucky you didn't break these." He said, laughing.

"And you're lucky too, because you're dating such a badass. And you get to go next! Pick a paper biatch." I said, fist bumping Max and Red.

Ross threw the paper at the chair and went to pick another one. "Hey what the fuck! No. What was it?" Max replied, and grabbed the hat. "Adam put human centipede again." Ross replied, reaching for the hat.

We heard Adam and Tim laughing in the background.

"Jesus Christ Adam." Red replied. "Okay pick a new one Ross. He picked it and cringed. "Stomp." He whined.

"HAHA GO FOR IT" I yelled.

Ross stood there and looked at the Legos.

"Do we need some encouragement? Maybe a little-" Max said and didn't finish as he pushed Ross forward. He didn't fall, but he stepped on the Legos.

"Fuck you Max." Ross said.

"Thanks buddy." Max replied and smirked at Ross. Then at me.

Ross stomped across. We heard him whisper "bitches.." to himself.

"Yo that sucked." He said, pushing the excess Legos back to the pile.

"My turn." Red complained. He picked a paper. "Haha. Walk bitches." He said. He pulled the gnome hat out from behind him and began to strut across.

"Red. I will hit you." Max said, because Red didn't complain once.

"I don't know who Red is, I'm Shmebulock." he replied in a grumpy voice. (MAX'S INSTAGRAM AND GRAVITY FALLS MWAHAHA)

Max ripped off the gnome hat. "Oh hey guys what'd I miss?" Red said in his normal voice. "Just stop. Give me the hat." Max said, annoyed. Red was dying laughing.

"Bunny hop again? Fuck this." Max growled. He hopped across without complaining. At the end he began to repeat his line from his last Lego Challenge.

"Momma didn't raise no bitch-"

I interrupted him, and got all up in his face.

"BITCH." He froze for a second.
"Um. This is the part where you complain from the pain." I said, putting my hands out.

"Oh right. AHHHH." Max replied sarcastically.

"My turn again? Great."

We continued until we each went three times. Ross did the outro.

"Anyway guys. That was the Lego Challenge. If you enjoyed this make sure to subscribe to Office Antics and to everyone in this video because they're all pretty Rossome." Max slapped the back of his head.

"And check out SkyDoesThings soon for a vlog to show why they chose me to be in this." I said and smirked.

"You're uploading that? Max whined. "Oh yeah. And you're editing it." I replied back.

"Fuck." Max threw his beanie at the ground.

"Thanks so much for watching guys. See yaaaa!" I yelled and the video ended.

"Yo that was fucked up guys." I said and we all stared to laugh. "Come on let's go do some GTA." Ross said, because we have it scheduled in 5 minutes. "Race ya!" Red yelled and we all ran to our offices. I won cause mine was closest. I let them know that multiple times during the recording.
---------------------------------------------
After a long day of recording we decided to head home and go to sleep. I have Ross a quick kiss goodnight

Glad to be in such a great place with such great people. I love my new life.
_______________________________
LONG ONE GUYS!! Also I wrote so much in one day. Go me! Hope everyone enjoys. Love you all ;)
____________________________