Your Backstory

_______________________________
bold letters = me talking
(Y/N) = Your name
_______________________________

Some facts about you:

• You're 19, almost 20
• You love music and dream of one day singing on stage, but are to afraid.
• To keep the dream going, you do covers on YouTube, along with your gaming videos.
• Some of your favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Big Time Rush (explanation later), and Twenty Øne Piløts.
• You also love anime, specifically anything in the Dragon Ball franchise.
• You've never been in a relationship, mainly because all of your crushes found out and rejected you, which lead to your friends making fun of you. Which lead to losing your friends.
• You're Adam's younger sister, and have a little brother named (L/B/N)
• You get in serious fights with your parents quite often
• Your current job is working at a register in a grocery store.
• You live in Pennsylvania, but you used to live in Washington.
_______________________________
(L/B/N) = Little Brother's Name
_______________________________
It's almost midnight. I have to leave for your flight.

I didn't even bother telling my family, because they hate me.

I could never leave because they thought I'd never survive on your own.

I'm going to change that, whether they know or not. They won't even know I'm gone!

Well, your my brother, who loves me with all his heart will, but mom and dad will cover it up once they know I've left.

I'm going to find my older brother, Adam, who stayed in Washington when our family moved to Pennsylvania.

He became a famous YouTuber. "I'm going to be just like him." I thought.

Suddenly I heard a sound. I turned around to see my parents, who see me with my suitcases and look VERY upset.

"Shit." I whispered to myself

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" My dad yelled.

"Getting out of here." I replied confidently.

"And where do you plan to go?" My mother asked, angrily.

"Washington. I'm headed for the airport now." I replied.

"Did you get a job?" My mother asked, folding her arms.

"Yes, yes I did!" I yelled in reply.

"Really? Well what job then?" My dad said, anger in his eyes.

"My dream job." I replied, folding my eyes as well.

"Your dream job..? No...YouTube?! This is why you quit your job?! To move across the country and start YouTube?! You're almost 20! You need to get your shit together! Stop procrastinating and get a job, you lazy idiot!" My mother yelled, trying to slap me. I dodged it and stepped back.

"Mom shut up, I got a job! I hated my old job, bagging groceries gets old! And DON'T call me an idiot!" I yelled in reply.

"She means a real job, dumbass!" My father yelled, offending me.

If there's one thing that really gets me, it's when people bring my intelligence into arguments.

"DON'T CALL ME A DUMBASS!" I replied, angrily.

"AT LEAST YOUR MOTHER AND I DO REAL WORK!" He said, clearly pissed off at my decision of YouTube.

"YOUTUBE IS REAL WORK!" I yelled back.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" My mother yelled, folding her arms once again.

"Well, Adam is pretty successful isn't he?! Well guess what, HE DOESN'T HAVE OTHER FUCKING JOBS! YOUTUBE IS HIS JOB!" I yelled, thinking of Adam.

D - "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY! AND WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MENTIONING YOUR OLDER BROTHER!" My father yelled, angry with me cursing. He always was angry with me cursing, but I didn't care. I sometimes curse just to spite him. Well, when (L/B/N) isn't around.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M MOVING OUT! I FOLLOW MY OWN RULES NOW! AND I WILL FIND HIM, AND MAKE UP FOR THE YEARS WE SHOULD'VE SPENT TOGETHER! WHEN WE MOVED HERE AND HE STAYED, I WAS HEARTBROKEN, BUT HAPPY FOR HIM. AND NOW I HAVE TO DO THE SAME TO (L/B/N), AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF! I'M GOING BACK TO WASHINGTON. AND I AM FINDING MY REAL FAMILY!"

You grab your suitcases and walk towards the door. Someone grabs your arm.

He was crying.

"(Y/N)?" He said, sniffling.

"(L/B/N)? What are you doing awake? I replied, calming my tone of voice.

"I heard you yelling. Where are you going with those suitcases? Are you coming back?" He said, wiping his nose with his arm. I handed him a tissue and bent down in front of him.

"(L/B/N), listen. Sissy (he calls you Sissy) is going out to get a job that she likes, with people who care about her."

I glanced at your parents with a disgusted look.

"But I care about you! I'll miss you! I love you! Sissy PLEASE don't go!" He yelled.

He began to cry harder. I was too.

"But mommy and daddy don't, and I'm old enough to make my own decisions now. Believe me if I could take you with me I would. Maybe one day I will. I promise, I'll come back for you. I love you, (L/B/N). Grow up strong. Be normal, and don't let me or mom and dad get to your head. Promise me you will. Promise me!"

"I..p-promise." He said, wiping his eyes.

"Good, make Sissy proud. I love you, (L/B/N)!" I said, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too, Sissy." He replied.

I walked out the door, sobbing. I got in my car and pulled away.

It's done.
They're gone.

I'll miss (L/B/N) to death. He looks up to me so much. He still calls me Sissy, and he's 12!

As I pulled out of the driveway, I noticed my parents standing in the doorway.

They're crying, but not hard. They realize what they've done. And they know I'll never forgive them. They've hurt me for years. And I'm not talking small fights, I'm talking abuse. Both mentally, physically, and emotionally.

But oddly enough, they never, EVER, hurt (L/B/N). And I was never jealous, in fact, I was happy. Because he doesn't deserve it.

They better be good to him. When I come back for him, because I will come back for him, he better be a good, strong, kind person. Because if not, they're gonna hear it from me. If there is a single cut on his arm, a single bruise on his body, they will pay.

They will pay...
_______________________________

LITERALLY CRIED MY FUCKING EYES OUT WRITING THIS! hope you all enjoy. I'll update soon.