Chapter 10

As always, the first thing I saw was my boring white ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and pressed snooze on my phone. I touched the necklace on my neck and smiled, I always had difficulties letting people in my heart, I only did once and he broke me. I knew that Adrian wasn't still in my heart but I felt something... I think. After sitting on my bed, looking at the floor for ten minutes I finally managed to get up and to walk towards the bathroom. I opened the door to see Connor with only a towel tied around his waist. He looked at me and smirked, I slammed the door and sat on the floor against the wall waiting for him to get out.

"What are you doing?"

He opened the door and looked at me.

"Waiting for you to finish so I can shower."

"I don't mind if you take it now."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. After everything that happened yesterday he still invited another girl, why did it bothered me so much. I close my eyes tightly to stop thinking about that, I touched the small circles of my necklace.

"Where did you got that?"

I looked over at Connor who was staring at my necklace.

"It's a gift."

"From?"

I sighed and looked at him in the eyes.

"My boyfriend."

"Adrian?"

I gave him a thumbs up, he looked away. He was pushing his cheek with his tongue and ran both hands in his hair.

"You can go."

He then left walking heavily. I couldn't understand him. I walked in the bathroom to take a warm shower but I saw a bra on the bathroom floor. I picked it up and walked in Connor's room without knocking.

"Tell your wh*re to take her bra back next time!"

I threw the bra on his bed and unlike I thought he didn't had any reaction, he was laying on his bed with both his hands covering his face, I walked out slamming the door behind me. Like most of the time everyone was outside waiting for me. Connor decided to skip class today, which didn't surprised me. I walked to catch everyone up, when I did I quickly kissed Adrian who was like always, happy. Talya looked over at us and sighed.

"Great, now i'll third wheel everyone!"

I laughed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, Riley did the same.

"No you won't."

Talya looked over at Riley and crossed her arms.

"Yea because yesterday, looking at a movie with you and Brice wasn't third wheeling at all."

"We weren't that bad."

"What was the name of the principal character?"

Riley looked down when she realized that kissing Brice was the only thing she did yesterday. Riley jumped up a little meaning she had something to say.

"We should do something tonight!"

"Can't I have to work."

Talya looked behind us to see Brice and Adrian talking. She whispered.

"Did you tell Adrian about your job?"

"No way! He would dump me right away knowing that I work illegally in a bar."

Riley and Talya nodded before talking about how hard their English homework were. I took my phone out of my pocket to see who was calling me.

"Crash?"