The Finale

August turned off the car.
"5...4...3...2..1 Run!"

I quickly opened the door and start flying toward the parking garage. August was right behind me. Then I heard an other car door's open. I start to run faster then what I was. August was right beside me. We got to the garage and we turned left. The people were behind us now. I start to hear the guns go off like fire works. August and I hit a end, then he grabbed my arm and put me in this little security office box.

"Mekelia stay in here, don't come out no matter what happens, ok?"
"But August what if-
"Mekelia just do what I say! Please stay in here." He whispered screamed at me.

I shook my head. He then looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I put my hand on his face. Then he pulled back and ran off. I watched him run out of frame of me. I start to worry. What if he doesn't make it back. I tried to think positive but then I heard some yelling then six gun shots. My head start racing. I ran out the office and I heard more gunshots. I ran toward them to see if August was fine. I got there and August was on the cold cement covered in blood. I ran next to him and got on the ground. I start to pick his upper half up and put it on my lap. I was crying hysterically. He was holding his stomach. He was coughing up blood. Then out of nowhere I felt a gun on head.

"So you his little bitch, huh?"
"If you gonna kill me, do it already. My life is already fucked up. Go a head shoot me nigga. I have nothing to lose." I said angrily while still crying.
"Leave her alone nigga, she aint got nothing to do with this." Another voice said.
"But boss she gonn-
"What the fuck I say?"

I felt the gun being lifted from my head. Then I heard running footsteps. After they left I broke down again. I start to rock August body. I go into my pocket and pull out my phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"My friend has been shot 6 to 10 times and I think he is dying please hurry. Please!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone that has supported this book. I love everyone so much and there will be a sequel to this book stay tune 💕💕💕💕💕