chapter 15

We still driving and shit. I'm getting mad tired.
"Are we almost there August?"
"Sit back and enjoy the ride."
"I hate fucking rides."
"Well you can ride something else."  He looks over and pokes my cheek.

I don't like being touched at all and he knows that. Im gonna let this slide. Next time I'm biting his finger off. He is fucking nasty too like eww. He know how I feel about that stuff. He looks at me  and sighs.

"Im sorry I shouldn't have said that."
"It's cool." I looked out the window.
"Nah it's not cool. Why are you so damn passive?"
"I'm not passive, I'll rather not care about bullshit."
"But you have to care sometimes Kelia."
"Well the world I live in, you have to get over shit and act like you don't care so stupid emotions wont get in the way."
"Basically you act like you don't give a fuck,but you do. That's weird,but ok."
"How is it weird?" I sat up in my sit to hear this.
"Well in New Orleans, if you didn't give a fuck;that's it you just didn't give a fuck. It wasn't no feelings attracted to it. Either you care or don't care. I just think its silly as fuck to try to keep up this 'I don't give a fuck' attitude,but deep down you care." He looked at me and by this time stopped the car.
"Well you haven't lived the life I have so-"
"Well I can tell you right now I have had bad moments in my life. To just be sixteen, I have seen shit people who are 35 never could imagine."
"Answer me this August, Have you ever been raped? Have you ever been  molested when you where a child? Huh have you August."
It was nothing but silence.
"Exactly what I thought,No you haven't." I'm really starting to get pissed off.