chapter 10

I unlock my door and peep out it to see it was August. I looked at my clock and its 12:30. How did you get in my house? Eric let me in. Why are you here?  I start to rub my eyes. I need someone to chill with me. Nigga its 12 something in the morning. And, kelia just let me chill with you. Why you always want to chill August. Cause a nigga be bored. Don't you have friends? Nah, not really. I sighed, come in August. I step to the side and let him in my room. He went and sat on my bed. I locked my door back. Kelia you trying to get freaky, huh. Hell no, Eric has company though. Oh,ok. I sat back down on my bed. August looked me up and down. I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. August why are you looking at me like that. Your body is amazing. I laughed, dude quit playing. I'm dead serious. He looked at me and I looked away. He moved next to me and came to my ear I felt his lips by my neck. He whispered Let me have you. He start to kiss my neck. Aug stop please. I'm not gonna lie it felt so good. I let out a soft moan. I still tried to get August off me, but he is really strong. I finally got him off. He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes. I went to the bathroom and looked at my neck. Damn I have a hickie. I went back to my room and he was on my bed and he got up and bit his lip. Oh my goodness. He picked me up and took me to the bed. I pushed him and looked at me like I did something wrong. August I'm not one of your hoes that you can just fuck. I never said that. Then don't treat me like one. He looked at me and then turned my neck to the side. I did that he said. Yep. I'm sorry let me make it better. No,no,no. He was already back on my neck before I could complete my sentence. Stop Aug I moaned out. You like it kelia; stop fronting. He put his hand on my waist. August stop please. He broke the kiss and looked at me. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. It felt really nice this is the first time a guy has ever done this to me. I liked the feeling to be honest. He looked at me while still kissing me. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue. I don't know what that means. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He grabbed me up really rough, I grasped. He then put his tongue in my mouth. I didn't know what to do I was shocked and confused,but I wanted more. He then broke the kiss. He pulled out his phone and the looked at me. I have to go kelia, this was nice. I looked at him I was so confused. I got up and rubbed my face. Umm ok let me let you out. Ok kelia. I walked pasted him and he kept looking at me. Come on Aug. I walked down the stair in front of August. I turned and he was behind me. I opened the door and looked outside. August looked down at me and bit his lips. Can I have a hug before I go, August asked. Yea I guess. He hugged me really tight and his hands went down my back and almost touch my butt. I grabbed them and pulled them back up. Bye August. Bye Kelia. He left out the door and waved back at me. I locked the door back and slide down the door. What the fuck did I just do. I let lust get a hold of me. I walked back to my room and locked my door I went to my bathroom and looked at my neck it had mad purple bruises on it. Thank god for makeup. I honestly like the feeling of August on me. I don't know why but I did. I laided down in my bed and put my hand on my forehead. I looked at the moonlight. This is definitely a night I won't forget.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning I felt amazing. I got up and got a shower. I got dressed, I made sure I had on a scarf. I kept my hair in a bun today. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and sat down a read a book. I then got my purse and my keys and I head out. I went to the library to look for a new book. Then I got a text from August. 
August: can you come over?
Kelia: umm yea sure
I'm worried about what is going to happen,but it doesn't hurt to find out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading babies. Vote and comment on my story let's try to get this to 400 reads. Thank you guy love you