Chapter 3

Mekelia's outfit in MM
-------------------------------------------------------------
But dad I don't want to wear this! Keila I don't care you're wearing that outfit and that's final. Dad I'm almost 17 can I get some freedom. No kelia , you are going out there making me and your stepmother look bad by wearing those trifling clothes. Dad I'm not there to impress anyone. Kelia! This some bullshit I whispered. What you say? Nothing dad I have to go. I ran to my room and got my bookbag and keys. I ran to the door and got in my car. I start it up and drove to school.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I feel really uncomfortable. My ass is everywhere in theses damn leggings. I'm glad I have a over sized sweatshirt that kind covered it. I want my jacket. I'm so out of it today its only the second day of school. I just put my hair in two buns I don't feel like dealing with it. I walked to my locker and put all my stuff in there today is an odd day I have French , African American studies, the rest of my day I had study halls. I put all my even day classes books on the top shelf of my locker, it was kinda of hard to do I'm only 5"4. I closed my locker and there was August and the group of guys. I hurried and tried to grab all my stuff before they got over there but I took to long. What up bitch. Chris said. I didn't say anything. What you can't talk now? I still don't say anything. August continue to put stuff in his locker like he doesn't hear anything. Chris smacked my books out of my hand. I sighed, Chris I don't have time for your bullshit today. He laughed, Shut the Fuck up Makalya. I pinch the bridge of my nose and looked up. How in the the blue hell you don't know my name , but you always pick on like what the fuck. He raised his eye brow. Chris don't play fucking stupid with me. I knew you since middle school. He looked at his friends and back at me. Chris I know your secrets, remember that. I got down and picked up my stuff and headed to Mr. Martin's class this is going to be a long day.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok class today I'm going to assign you a year long partner/tutor. I stop listening at that point I didn't really care. Then I heard Ok classes get with you partner and let's get to know them. I see a tall, slim figure come my way with a chair. It was August. He put his chair right in front of my desk. He sat down and smiled. I didn't do anything but fold my arms and sat back. His smiled turn into a frown real quick. Do you know who I am? August asked. Yes I do. Ok, why are you being mean. I'm not being mean, I just don't trust you. He chuckled, I feel you on that one. He was definitely not from Ohio ,I can tell by his accent. I kept looking at this kid. He had mad tats. How old are you August? I'm 16. My eyes got real big. He laughed, what? You're only 16 with all them tats? Yea, back where I'm from I got them done. I been get tatted since I was 14. Oh, then I felt something hit my head. What the fuck. It was a fucking book. I put it in my desk and sighed. What is your name? August asked. Mekelia McBroom. Ok and I'm sorry for what Chris did earlier. I shook my head. He looked at me for a minute. Can you not stare at me. I'm just analyzing you to see if I can trust you that's all. I start messing with my buns. Is your hair real? I looked at him, yea. Can I touch it? I looked at him like he was crazy. I didn't know you like that. He laughed I understand. Why do you keep laughing at me? I think your funny. I sat back. Everyone listen up Mr.Martin said. We are having a quiz on Friday so take the notes and make sure you study with your tutor. August got on his phone , When can we meet up. Um maybe on Thursday. Ok Where can we meet up? Maybe the library. That's too quiet, what about your house. Nope , family issues. Ok , we can study at my house. Ok. Last thing can I get your number? Um yea. He gave me his phone and I put my number in. Thanks. Welcome I sat back in my seat.
Ding ding ding
See you later Kelia. See ya. I walked out of class and head to French.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I seat down in seat in the French room. Then Chris and his friends came up to me. You do our work? Nigga I already told you I'm not doing yo shit. He pulled my chair from under me. Pick her ass up. His friends picked me up and put my arms behind me. I told you not to fuck with me. Fuck you Chris! What's going on Mrs. Dejhon walked in. They dropped my arms. We have acting and I was asking her to help act it out a scene Chris lied. Is that true. I shook my head yes. Well sit down. We all sat down. I'm sick of this shit.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm leaving school now. I see August outside with this dude and he gave him a hand shake then he seen me. I continued to my car. Kelia. I turned and he was right there. Where you going?Why are you worried about it? I'm just asking. Home. This early? Yea I'm I have study halls so. Ok I'll caught up with you later bye. Bye. I get in my car and pull off.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I pull up to my house and Eric is still here. I walked in and It smelled like weed as usual. What up Kelia everyone said. I just waved. I hear his friends say damn as I walk up the stairs I hate them pervs with a passion. I sit at my desk and start on my homework. Knock knock. Come in. The nigga from yesterday came in my room. You trying to look good for daddy to day? He licked his lips. Dude get out my room. Nah I'm good he got closer to me. Eric come get yo friend! Baby girl he left. He got closer to me and I stood up he grabbed me. Get the fuck off of me. He grabs my ass really hard. I pushed him off. I hurried and grabbed my keys and left. He ran after me, but I was gone. I should have stayed my ass at school
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed make sure to Vote and comment babies I love y'all so much goodnight.