Chapter 15

I kissed him back.

"Mine", he growled up against my lips. I moaned in pleasure. I pulled back to catch my breath but that didn't stop Blitz. He continued to kiss down my neck.

"Mine", he kissed my neck again until I felt his canines bite into my neck. I push him away quickly after he cleaned the blood.

"You asshole! You marked me without fucking permission!", I threw my hands up angrily and stomped into the bathroom.

"Your mine. I'm suppose to mark you", he growled as he stood behind me. His tall frame towered over my small frame.

"Not without my permission your not", I said.

"It would've happened anyways", he shrugged.

"You asshole of a person! You do not mark your mate without her permission. Marking is suppose to be out of love not force", I calmly said. He shrugged again and pulled me into him.

"Your mine. Your stuck with me", he grinned.

"Get away. Let me calm down", I replied while pushing him away. He got angry and before I knew it, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I gasped in surprise.

"I thought you loved me. I thought you changed. I guess not. I, Kayla Rocksand, reject, Alpha Blitz, as my mate", I said. My heart felt like it was being ripped into two. Blitz growled and tried to hold me but I ripped myself away from him.

"Goodbye. I hope you have a good life without me", my mark burned as I ran into the woods. Of course I did bring my walkie talkie. As I left the territory, with weapons, I broke down crying. Here I am, the brave, confident, sassy, don't let anything in girl, breaking down crying. Fuck him. Fuck life.

"I'm gonna survive. I will survive for my family. For the girls", I whispered strongly. I got up from my crying position and started to walk East from where I was.
.
I was out of the state. I have been walking for 12 hours, I think. Since I'm out of Montana, I need to watch out for zombies.

"Arjfmn", I heard. I look to the left and seen a herd of zombies. There was about 15-20. I grabbed my sword and swung it, killing the zombies in the process. I sighed afterwards. I continued to walk towards the East.
.
.
Hungry. Tired. Thirsty. Bathroom. Shower. Shelter. That was all my mind could think about. I had to spend the night in a tree last night. I couldn't think straight.

I started to breath heavily. I need a break but I can't stop now. I have, no, I need to survive.

"Ugh. Stupid life", I angrily said as I kicked a rock. My emotions were all over the place. One minute I'll be happy or down and the next minute I'll be angry.

"I wanna go home", I whimpered. I didn't know where I was. I didn't even get the chance to think about how my parents are suppose to be dead not alive but here they are. Alive.

"Why couldn't my life be normal? Why did I have to be born? Why did I have such a dickhead of a mate? This world is cruel!", I yelled frustrated.

I just broke down crying. Fuck this. I need to be stronger. I was stronger once but my 'mate' broke me. I'm changing for the better. I grabbed my weapons and kept walking. I found a town and I went into a store called 'family market'. I went in with my sword ready to kill when needed. I went to the clothes section of the store and grabbed some clothes. I found a bathroom with a zombie in it. I swung my sword to slice his head off. He fell down to the ground bleeding out. I stepped over the body into the bathroom.

I changed my pants so I was now wearing camo pants. I change my shirt so now I was wearing a camo tank top along with a camo hoodie. I went to the food section and got some food.

After I had a basket of food, I headed to the parking lot to find a truck. I found a couple of cars along with some motorcycles. I picked a Chevy Silverado and opened the door. It was unlock with keys in it. I threw the food and weapons in the back seat. I started the truck and left out if there quickly. I seen a herd of zombies but I kept driving.

I'm glad I'm free. Free from my mate. Free from prison. Free from the world. Just free.

I sighed in relief. No more abuse. No more being caged in. Just free. I'm free. I escaped to freedom.

"It's now time for me to change for the better. No more submissive girl. The new me is sassy (once again), badass, killing machine", I sternly said to the sky.