Chapter 11

#Edited 

I woke up in pain. I then realized that I was in a bed. It was my abusive mates bed. There was a knock on the door before my mate walked in with a plate of food.

"Here", he said while aggressively shoving the plate into my hands.

"I'm not hungry", I said coldly.

"Eat", he commanded. I shook my head no, and I got up off the bed. I flinched from the pain. I'm pretty sure that my ribs are broken.

"Lay back down, your in too much pain to walk", he said 'concerned'.

"It's not like you care. I wouldn't be in pain if it wasn't for you", I spat at him angrily as I was trying to hold myself up to go take a shower. After I said that my suppose "mate" punched me. I'm pretty sure that he just broke my nose. I cursed out a long string of curse words.

"I'll be back. I have pack work to do. By the time I'm done that plate better be empty", he growled before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

I wanted nothing more then to cry. But I had to stay strong. I held the tears in as I re-broke my nose. I hopped in the shower to clean my body and hair of any blood. I shaved and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I walked into the bedroom and laid down on HIS bed. I still don't know his name. That doesn't surprise me tho.

I heard a knock and I decided to ignore it. The person came in anyways. I heard somebody close the door, and sit on the bed. I knew it was a girl because I seen her hair.

"You know, he doesn't mean to hurt you. He loves you", she paused.

She continued, "He has a rough past. He doesn't believe in mates anymore. I'll let him tell you the story. It's better if he told you".

"Who are you?", I finally replied.

"I'm the beta's mate. My name is Jazzman but Jazz for short", she smiled as I looked up at her.

She is gorgeous. She has sun kissed skin with straight blonde hair, and light, baby blue eyes. She looked to be around 20 years old.

"My name is Kayla. Can you get the walkie talkie out of the truck that I drove, please?", I asked her.

"Of course. I'll be right back", she replied before getting up and leaving. Once she came back, she gave me the walkie talkie.

"Thank you", I replied. She nodded and left. I turned the walkie talkie on and I pressed the button as I started to talk.

"Hello", I said to the walkie talkie.

"Hello", somebody replied. That somebody was.........