Chapter 9; Pure Pain

Welp, Sans has been taken... and Papyrus is probably not going to save him... who knows, that guy is totally random and crazy. T-T

Note:  I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER! There was a part I forgot to add, it's small, but I added it.

WARNING:
*Immense abuse... Sorry SansTheDork... couldn't resist...
*Non-con touching.
*Sexual tension 
*It's getting worse ;-;

"Oof!" Sans was thrown to the floor.

"W-what the hell!? What is t-this place!?" He looked around the empty, wooden shack he'd been thrown into.

"This is your new home sweetheart!" The man walked up behind him, pinning him to the ground.

"N-NO! LET GO!" Sans struggled, only to be punched in the face.

"Awww, you're a feisty one, huh?" The man turned to the two shadows that loomed in the doorway, "Any sign of him?" He asked.

"No, we don't see him." One said.

"Well, keep an eye out for him while I have my fun, then you two can do whatever you want to decide who gets him next."

"Yes SIR!" The other smiled and trembled with a gleam in his eyes.

The man turned back to Sans, "Now that there's no more irruptions, let's get started shall we!" The man grinned evilly, sliding his hand down Sans' sternum, making him shutter. He had no idea of this guy's intentions but he knew they weren't good.

He took Sans wrists forcefully breaking them.

"AHHHH!" Sans shrieked out in pain.
"Now, Now, we can't have that happening now can we!?" The man slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up! What!? Did you think torture felt good?"
Sans whimpered, trying to hold back tears.

"There, that's a good little bitch! Now hold still... I wonder how far I can put your hands above your head? Hmmm..." The man held his now broken wrists in one hand and placed them above Sans head, forcefully pushing to see how far they'd go. Sans arched his back in pain.

"AGGH- STOP! THAT HUR-" Sans was slapped again. 
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" The monster continued pushing.

Sans could hear the sound of his joints popping like they'd break apart any second. The pain was unbearable. He couldn't help it, tears began sliding down his cheeks.

"*Hic* ST-STOP! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK- AHHH! *Sob* PL-PLEASE STO-!"
"I told you to SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! How many times must I repeat myself!?"

Sans tried to thrash around only to have his legs crushed under the guys knees. He continued crying as he felt his joints being pulled apart. 

The man stopped pushing but no relief rang. He tied his almost-apart arms to a nail in the floor. He then laughed manically, admiring his work.

"AGH! Ple-... Loosen it a-a little! *hic* Please!" Sans begged, pitifully.

"HAHAHA! You're so pathetic! Can't even take a little pain? Well... You're definitely not gonna like what happens next!" The man laughed. 

The man's knees still on his legs, cracking them more, he pulled and tore Sans shirt. A sharp gasp escaped Sans' mouth.

The man began touching at his ribs, causing a weird feeling to spike up Sans spine. It hurt but it, felt strange? The man rubbed harder, making the weird feeling almost vanish. Sans gritted his sharp teeth and shut his eye sockets, tears still rolling down his cheeks. He didn't like what this guy was doing.

He hiccuped and was silent as the man continued touching him. He couldn't move, he couldn't fight, he couldn't do anything but lay there in pain.

The man then grabbed his bottom left rib, making him jump. He gave a sadistic grin and chuckled. 
"*hic* Wha- AHHHHH!!! " Sans screamed as the man had forcefully twisted his rib completely backwards.

"AHHCK! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HUURTSS!" Sans couldn't breathe, the pain was so immense.

"Of course it does! Didn't I say it would?" The man continued, grabbing another rib.
Sans looked at him with pleading sockets. "PL-PLEASE! N-NO-... HHHH-! NO MORE!"

"That's it! Keep begging! I might loosen up on ya! COME ON! BEG!" He twisted the other rib only this time it broke off.