0.5//Stacking money

Carmen

Getting up out of the bed, I stretched before checking the time to make sure I hadn't overslept. Which I didn't, thankfully.

I opened my phone up and went to my messages. I had a text from my boss, he had needed to know if I was coming in. Which I was. I have no idea why he though I wasn't.

Instead of trying to figure it out, I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen. I hadn't eaten in two days and I was beyond hungry.

I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out everything I would need to make myself some spinach dip. When everything was laid out, I started making it.

When I was done making it, I ate and decided I would text my two bestfriends; Essence and Arieanna. We've been friends for a while now and they were great.

I really don't feel like going to work today😭 -10:37 p.m.

Ess💘👀:you betta shake that shit girl😂 - 10:38 p.m.

Ari🐻💘: right 💀 keep stacking that moneyyy. -10:38 p.m.

Never stop🙅🏽, I'll text y'all later. I'm bout to be late😒 -10:40 p.m.

Ess💘👀: Rick like you fym? He'll let you be late all you want👅😂 -10:41 p.m.

Shut the hell up😒 - 10:45 p.m.

After talking to them I decided to just go ahead and get ready. I took a shower and washed myself a few times before getting out and brushing my teeth.

Grabbing my bag with everything I needed, I walked out the door and locked it before proceeding to work.

When I pulled up, I was late but I didn't care. Just like Essence said, Rich wouldn't care. He liked me and would try his hardest to get with me but I wasn't checking for him.

I walked over to my vanity and pulled my wand out just when Rich walked in. He looked around before his eyes landed on me. I sighed as he called me over. He led the way to his office and all I could do was roll my eyes.

When he finally reached his office, he went over to his desk and sat down. I decided to stand because getting back up from his low ass chairs was not about to have me struggling.

"So, Carmen.." He finally spoke after staring at me for what felt like forever.

"Yeah, Rich?"

"You was late huh?" He rubbed his chin that was naked.

"Yeah." I sighed. I don't even know why the hell he called me in here, he was gonna let it slide anyways.

"You know I hate when y'all late, right?" He leaned back in his chair.

"I do." I was beyond ready to go and get ready but he was making this harder than what it had to be.

"So why was you late?"

"I took a long shower." I shrugged.

"Usually I'd write you up but you good gon' and make me proud babygirl." He smirked and I laughed and went back to my vanity.

I knew he wasn't going to do shit. He never did when it came to me. Not that I was bragging or anything.

Everyone swore that me and Rich fuck on the low, but we never have and we never will. I sat down and pulled my makeup out. Usually I would do my makeup at home but I'd be even more late. After applying my makeup, I got dressed and it was show time.

August

I was sitting in this meeting that was about to be over about my tour. I had a week to find some chicks to dance with me. Next week we were going down to this strip club called Magic City. I don't know why we were going to the strip club to find a girl but we were.

I don't have one girl simply because all the girls that tried out didn't fit for me. They were to stif. "Alright so that's all." My manager released us. I stood up and grabbed my phone off the table before walking to the elevator.

I pressed the button to get to the parking lot and was on my way. Truth be told, I don't even remember what level I parked on until Big T led the way.

I was thankful for this nigga cause I didn't feel like looking all over for my car. Getting in the car, he drove in the direction of my house. A nigga was tired and I was hungry. I wish I had a girl to cook for me right now but I don't.

After I was done eating some fried chicken I decided it was time to call it a night. I pulled my pants down and pulled my shirt over my head before getting in the bed and going to sleep.

--

How do you like it? It's boring right now though

Vote, comment.

Excuse mistakes.

Published 5/2/16🍋