s e v e n

"call me oppa" jimin demanded one day as they were walking home from school.

"what the hell? no, why would i?"

because i miss hearing those words from you.

"come on soojin nearly all the girls in our year does. why don't you?"

"and so? i'm not like the girls in our year if you haven't noticed" she said while sticking out her tongue

i know, you're far better.

"well if i'm older than you doesn't it make sense to call me oppa?" jimin argued.

soojin stopped walking and turned to face him. actually she wanted to call him oppa a long time ago but she was too embarrassed to do so but she was never going to tell him that.

"and tell me jimin what if i don't?"

jimin stopped walking and suddenly pulled soojin's hand and pushed her softly to a wall, afraid that he'd break her if he wasn't gentle enough.

jimin trapped soojin with his two hands of either side of her. her cheeks turned a shade of scarlett which made jimin laugh. does he still have that effect on her?

soojin's heart started beating so loud she was afraid jimin might hear it. but in any case she couldn't shake off the strange deja vú-y feeling she had being in such close proxmity of jimin. why was being so close to him seem normal? why was his scent so familiar?

this scene, jimin thought is how he confessed to her 3 years ago. she ought to remember this, right?

he used one hand to carefully lift soojin's head up causing their eyes to met. jimin was mesmorised by her chocolate brown eyes. the last time he has seen them this close, they were filled with tears.

he was disappointed however when soojin still looked confused. he signed, it's not like she'd remember everything this soon.

"don't pressure her to remember anything she doesn't want to" the doctors had said.

does this mean she really wants to forget everything? was he better off not coming here at all? was he doing more harm than good?

"jimin..."

soojin's voice brought him back to his senses. he shook his head a little. was he, the park jimin actually thinking of giving up? he smirked, that's not going to happen anything time soon.

he looked and soojin again as he licked his lips.

"then baby girl i'm going to have to punish you"