1: Plane

Quick thank you to MsRandomAuthor for the name of your Best friend. Go check out her content.

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes- yes...Mom you don't have to worry...I'm not your little girl anymore I'm 26 mom...Yes I know New York is dangerous but I think I'll be fine...If the plane crashes it crashes I can't do anything... Mom I'll be alright, I'm with Casey... I'll be okay...mom I'm sorry but I have to go and get on the plane...ok bye love you." I hung up the phone. "God she's worrying too much." I said to Casey my best friend.

"At least someone cares about you, my parents didn't even say goodbye when I left the house." Casey said.

"Yeah but Jack said a million times." I said, I was always jealous of his boyfriend Jack, they were a perfect couple, they cared about each other so much. I wish I was able to have a relationship like there's.

"I know but that's different." Casey said.

"He's coming in a week right?" I confirmed.

"Yep, I can't believe we're all gonna live in New York." Casey said. The plan was we were all moving to New York because I got offered a job as a reporter for Fox 5 New York and when my two best friends Casey and Jack heard about this they decided to move with me.

"It's going to be great." I said to Casey.

"I know and I'm sitting next to the window." Casey said.

"Are you five?" I asked.

"No I just want to sit next to the window." Casey said in a happy tone as we went through the gate giving the woman our tickets and passports.

"You're not I am." I said as we started to walk down the corridor towards the plane.

"But I said I am first." He said.

"But I don't want to sit next to some old, fat, hairy, sweaty guy who's probably going to murder me."

"Y/N do you think that's going to persuade me to swap?"

"No, I'm just saying I don't want to sit in the middle."

"Please."

"Fine, but I get to choose which room in the flat I get."

"Fine." He said as we got on to the plane and tried to find our seats. We sat down in our allocated seats, Casey next to the window and me in the middle.

"Ok so the time to fly from here London to New York is 7 hours and 30 minutes, of death." I said, I was already bored of being on the plane even though we just got on the plane.

"Cheer up we have five power things that charge your phone right?"

"Right." I confirmed.

"Plus the iPad with Good will hunting on from iTunes."

"Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are just perfect." I said.

"Duh that's why we have that and School Ties."

"The Martian."

"And Gigli."

"Chasing Amy"

"Jay and Silent bob strike back."

"Ben Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms." I said quoting Jay and silent bob strike back as well as saying we have Phantoms. We both laughed and sighed.

"Is there anything without Ben or Matt?" Casey asked.

"Umm don't think so, wait I have the Dark Knight Trilogy."

"You said you have Get a job right?"

"Yep and Dirty dancing and season one of the Walking Dead."

"At least we won't die of boredom." Casey said.

"We might get bored of Ben Affleck."

"Really you? Of all people Y/N saying that, I would never imagine you saying that."

"Oh yeah." I smirked.

"Should we watch something?"

"Um maybe the dark knight rises."

"Sounds good, but first how about a magic trick?"

"Why so serious?"

"I love Heath Ledger as the joker." Casey said.

"So do I." We started watching and we got to five or ten minutes in when the person who sat beside me arrived, I didn't look at him for too long and all I saw was his stomach and crotch as he was putting his coat or bag I presume in the overhead compartment. I directed my vision back to the iPad as he sat down. The air hostess said to turn all devices of so I sighed and turned the movie off. For the time that she was going through the safety talk I was looking at all the pictures of what to do, when the plane started to take off Casey and I started to quote the airplane scene from fight club, I was obviously quoting Tyler Durden because I'm a massive geek and what can I do about it but support my geekiness. When the seat belt sign turned back on we were back to watching the movie, I noticed that the guy next to me was reading a book, I was able not to make eye contact with him yet nor even see his face, I wasn't planning on either. That was my goal for the next seven hours. All I knew was that he had dark hair and a stable, his hair was similarly styled to Ben Affleck's but not as perfect it seemed like the guy went through a lot and got it messed up throughout the day.

"Christian Bale is a good batman..." I started.

"But?" Casey said.

"I prefer Batfleck."

"I prefer Adam West." Casey said.

"I'm not a massive fan of that look for Batman, I mean I still like it but you know." I said.

"Yeah you prefer the older charming and hot Batman."

"As well but This Bat is charming and hot but it's just i prefer how sinister Ben makes Batman."

"No, more like you watch too many movies with Ben."

"Says you. Casey one of the first things you asked Jack was are you prepared for an Damon and Affleck marathon?"

"Sue me, they're great actors."

"I agree but you're making fun of me for watching so many movies with him. Plus who would you choose-"

"Adam West."

"Let me finish Christian Bale's or Ben Affleck's Batman?"

"Probably Ben Affleck's because his batman seems more cool."

"Thank you. You've watched Knight of Cups right?" I asked Casey.

"Yep."

"That's a great Christian Bale movie."

"I didn't like it."

"Oh yeah I forgot you prefer romantic movies."

"I'm sorry that a guy is more girly than you."

"You know what I'm gonna have this conversation with your boyfriend."

"I'll tell him not to."

"I can't believe we used to go out." I said.

"Neither can I."

"You know our relationship back years ago before you and jack sort of reminds me of Gigli except you were the Bi guy."

"That rhymes." Casey said.

"I know, now shush this is my favourite scene."

"Why so serious?"

"Shut up." I said before laughing.

A/N: So I got a request for this X reader and got an idea for it straight away and just finished writing this chapter. I should really do my coursework but I prefer doing this, oh no tomorrow's Monday I'm going to die, I would prefer to live in one of my fan fics XD. Thanks again to MsRandomAuthor for the best friends name. Sorry there's only talk of Ben Affleck so far.