Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!

Start from the beginning

" Thanks for your help, Albert," James said to him.

" It's quite okay James. I told her about the auction cause I wanted to see if you are serious about her or not. I put her in this situation and I take responsibility to get her out of it." Albert said. Then he turned to me.

" well, Mia you a lovely, kind and the sweet lady I shall say. Let's talk again sometime. Say can you this Saturday to have tea with us? Lorana will be delighted to meet you." Albert said. That Lorana I think is his fiancée.

" I would love to. Thank you."

" James, Fecisti Tibi grata capturam. Et noli esse stultus bene tractavit et dimisit eam. Illa est pulchra domina."

"Volo. Quæ est angeli. Curae. Vale."

" vale" Albert smiled and left. I had no idea what they were talking about. James looked at me.

James bent down and took my hand.

"James, what are you doing?"

" Miss. Mia, can I have a dance with you?" I took his hand smiling. "Yes"
We went to the centre of the dancing hall and did the waltz. He was a good dancer I must say and as for me, I am not good at doing the waltz. I stepped on his foot."ouch"

" I am sorry I am not good at this."

" it's okay just follow my lead." I did as he said. Oh, suddenly it's not that hard. After dancing we went outside to the garden.

" The night sky is so beautiful. The full moon is lovely." The light of the moon covered the whole area.

"Yes, it's lovely. " James said looking at me. I pointed at the moon." I am talking about that."

" well, I have my moon in front of me. Why would I wanna look at anything else." He smiled at me. My heart skips a beat. We were looking at each other's eyes deep. He slowly took me in his arms and kissed me. He touched my face.

" Mia where have you been all my life?"

" I was here only maybe you weren't looking," I said.

" Now that I have found you. I am not letting go." He embraced lightly. This was a nice evening. I do love him my heart spoke. The answer I was searching for my heart told me. I embraced too and fell deep in his arms to another world. I wish time could freeze like this. May this moment last forever.

"Let's go home, angel."

"Yes," We got in the car. My phone rang."Hi Cloè."

" hi, Mia how was your party? "

" It was lovely."

" Good and I called you to tell you that your brother got to know about you and James so you better explain to him."

" Oh. Okay, I will. Thanks for telling me." I was worried about how will he react to this. I mean, they are not against mine getting along with someone but having a boyfriend I am not sure.

I know they only want to protect me from what happened in my past from repeating itself but James is nothing like that. The secret I kept from James. I don't want to tell him about it just yet and risk what we have right now. I want to continue this bliss. I know they will approve James once they get to know him. Yeah.

"Ia...Mia...Mia..." I heard James calling me.

" yeah?"

" I have been calling you for long. What happened? You because silent after that phone call. Is everything okay? " He asked me while driving.

" No everything is alright. Cloè told me that my brother's got to know about us. So we gotta go and speak to them one these days."

" Okay. Alright, let's go tomorrow."

"James I gotta warn you. They might come to be a bit scary at first but they are nice. Just look at them from their point of view." I want him to be cautious.

" Mia don't worry they are not monsters and they won't cook me and eat me up. I know brothers are always overprotective of their sisters. It's the same with me too. I interview the boys personally who will date Lia." She laughed.

" Still have a heads up okay and REMEMBER in the time of emergency always know where the exits are." I pointed the directions like the flight attendants do before the plane takes off.

He burst out laughing.

_______________________________________

How are you guys?

Thank you so much for reading my book. I am so happy with the response I am getting from you all.

James will just give it all when it comes to Mia. 50 million is nothing to him. But on the side, Mia is very worried about how her brothers are going to react.

Are we all eager to know about Mia's past? Tell me your views :)

Stay tuned for more...

Please vote, comment and follow me :)
P.S. Thanks a lot guys for your support. XOXO.