Chapter 10 ~ little hidden lies

[HyeJoo POV]

Its sunday, And This is day We're going back to school again.

Aish.

Sigh.

I really don't want to go back there again, But I have no choice but to do it.

"Are you all now ready to go?". Says uncle Baekhyun.

But We 12, just gave a big sigh, and some just stayed quiet.

"Yah, Baekhyun, Stop it.". Says Uncle Chanyeol.

"Anyway, Goodluck at school you guys.". Uncle Baekhyun says as he changes the subject.

But We all just went silent.

"What's with those faces? Cheer up you guys, We'll see each other again next Saturday.". Uncle Suho says as He tries to enlightens our mood.

Beep Beep

"There's goes your limousine. Bye You guys.". Uncle Suho added

Sigh.

You see, When we go back to school on Sundays, We are been required to ride back using the school's limo. Because We're Scholars, that's why, we have this special treatment.

But, We don't have special classes for us scholars, Because The school said they want to treat everyone fair.

But, When We go home, which is every Friday afternoon, We go home by ourselves and in by our own ways.

And If any case we would be somewhere else like, We are in a different place like in Jeju Island, or you're different country, And You want to go back to school, The School will sent a helicopter or neither an airplane for you to go back.

Cool, right?

Well, As You see, My School is kinda rich and elite.

Also, It has Branches scattered all over the world.

You might see Sevit High in L.A, Germany, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Japan, U.K and Many more.

"HyeJoo?".

"Appa?".

"Be safe, And-- Take care of yourself.". Appa says with a smile on his face.

I nodded in reply.

"Saranghae.". Appa added.

"Yeah me too.". I replied with a smile.

I know, I can't say even I love you back to my father.

I am still not used to it.

And To think I would Have the gift of love.

Which I inherited from my mother.

"Let me guess, HyeJoo, you didn't said goodbye to your father again do you?". Soozi snickers.

"Stop it Soozi.". I talked back.

"Arraseo.". She said as She would raise her hands in defense.

And as we are already at the Limo, We rode off.

I saw my dad staring at me, and watch him as I am at the limo, and I go off farer and farer away from him.

"--sigh--I really don't want to go back to school.". XingBom dimly says.

"Me neither.". Huna added.

Yusoo heaves a sigh,
"What do you think will happen when we get back?".