Chapter 9~ Family Instincts

[HyeJoo POV]

Okay, This is the day. I am all packed up, But I still haven't decide about anything and Anything yet.

"HyeJoo-ah? You coming with us?". Jongyeon says as He Peeks from the door calling me out, Because we are actually leaving right now.

"Yeah, Just a minute.".
I replied. And Now, I am really damn frustrated. I surely wanted to come With Them, But.. Ugh.

"HyeJoo-ah, The bus is leaving. Let's go, Shall we?". Taekhyun say as She also peeps at the door calling me out.

"Yeah, Sure.. I'm coming.". I say as I stand up and get my Luggage and Exit from my room. And as I go out, Everyone was so Ready and cooped Up waiting just for me.

"Yah, What took you so long? You know, How many hours just to get there right?". Soozi complains.

"But, We are all now here right? Let's just go guys.". XingBom says as she Wents ahead. And We all hurried up to catch up for the Bus going back to our Home.

They all Exited at The School gates, And I am getting Left behind because I am still bothered and Totally Unfocus today that's why I am getting Slower and Slower by Minute.

When as, S.Coups appeared at me.

"Hey, HyeJoo.". He smirks at me while Blocking my way Leaving me Totally Unfocus and Distracted already.

"S-S.Coups.. Why are you here?". I stutter nervously.
"Waiting for you.. Isn't that obvious?". He say as He smirks again at me.

"Uhm.. I-I gotta go.". I say an excuse as I tried to Escape frok him. But he still block me, Not letting me go.
"I thought you're going with me.".

"What? I never said that I was going with you, Didn't I?". I say sarcastically, Turning My face into some Piss off lady.

I must escape from this guy, And Besides what do I have to afraid of? I am wolf, Am I?

"S.Coups, Just move.". I say coldly, But as I was about leave, He manage to grip my Hand tightly which makes me totally stop.

"Yah..-". I was really about to Shout at him like 'what the Hell you're doing?'.

Until when, Someone Takes off his hand away from mine and say, "get your Hands off her.". It was a Deep Charming thick voice, And I realize it was Vernon.

Omo, He is really my savior.
"V-Vernon!". I stutter saying his name in surprise that he came.

"Run!". He shouted as he grip my Hand and We Both ran away from S.Coups, Trying to escape from him.

And For the first time running away or escaping like this with a someone is kinda Fun.

And as We just keep on running, Vernon and I reach a car, His car maybe though.

"Get in!". He say as he gets in his car immediately, While I just throw my bags inside his car and Gets in his Car in quickly, And then we drove off.

"That was...".
".. Sick!". I say as I finish his sentence, Which makes both of us to laugh and Catch each other's breath.

"So, You okay?". As He said that, It made me Remember my friends who I left awhile ago.
"Stop the Car!". I shouted and automatically the car stop.

"Wae? What's... Wrong?". He asks as we both catch some breath.

A Huge Silence then Came to the atmosphere.

But Few seconds gave me enough time to have the guts to made me finally to answer him.