Chapter 2~ The New Life Outside The World

[Hye Joo POV]

"HyeJoo, You're Limo is here.". Dad said as I Carry My Luggage Downstairs Using My Powers Of Telekenesis.
"Yah, Don't Show Your Powers Looking like That outside.".
"Appa, That's Not Fair!".
I whined.
"Just Carry it, Its Not That Heavy.".
"Whatever.". I said as I delivered It To The Driver Guy.
As He puts It at The Trunk.
"Anneong, My Little Torch.". Uncle Baekhyun said as He Kisses Taekhyun at Her Forehead at The Cheek.
"Appa, Stop. So embarrassing!".
"Wae? You use to Kissed first Before I do.".
"Whatever, Ugh.". Taekhyun then when Inside Immediately The Limo.
"Be safe, My son.". Uncle Chanyeol Then said as He Puts His Hands On Chanseol's Shoulders.
" Arraseo, Appa. Sarangmida.".
"Nado- Saranghe.". Uncle Chanyeol Answers Back.
As Chanseol Went Inside The Limo, As the Others Also Too after They said Goodbyes To their Fathers, Except for me.
As I was about to Go Inside, My Father Called Me.
"Hye Joo...". I looked back.
"Saranghae..". But, I just throw off a Smile To Him and Went inside The Limo.
But, Jjonmal, Saranghae Appa.

"Yah, You didn't said Goodbyes To your Father.". Minkyun said while Looking at Me Furiously.
"I already Said, Pabo-ya.". I answered rudely as The Car Began to start and We all Went to Our way.
After Minutes and An Hour passed, We made it to Sevit High.
As We arrive the School, The Guard Escorted Us Going to The School's Principal.
As I could Remembered, His Name was, Principal Seo In Guk
And Damn Right, I was So Right.
"You must Be, Ms. Lu.".
"Yeah.. I am.".
"Take a seat." He said as We all Sit down At The Sofa at His Office.
"So, Your Fathers enrolled You here Last Month Ago. And I am so pleased, That all Of you are scholars.".
Oh please, We Are Already 118 years Old. Oh well, First time to be here. A school Who I have Known.
I am just A scholar, Last 80 years ago. Oh well, I must go to the Flow.
"So, You all know the Rules right? The Requirements and Everything in here.".
"We Memorized it all, Though.". I amswered, But Taekhyun poke me and Said, "We all Gladly Know It.".
"That's Good, Well.. Here are your Keys for Your rooms, All Your Uniform and Books are already there. And School starts Tomorrow at 7. Don't be late.".
"Yeah, We all do.". I answered.
"Also, you all know there's A Senior Welcome Party Later at 7 right?".
"Senior Welcome Party?". Yeah, Damn Right A Party. We Forgot, But I am Enough with this things. I am really cut out of this, Will I just Skip with this? Its really getting older.
I mean, I'm too old For This Parties. But If means, Of For My school Then I will Do it as I don't like it or not.

"This Is really sucks..".I said Irritately As I Bounce Myself at the bed.
"Well.. You shouldn't be, I mean We got this Beautiful Dorm.. A Whole Party Going on. And..". Taekhyun Stop, As I Look At her intensely Looking Disgusted on what She's saying.
"I mean, Its Just... Terribly Not Great!".
I scoff as She said A Lie, Which truly is.
"I know what You thinking about, Taekhyun. And I completely Understand It.".
"You do?"
"Of course, But... This Party, Its Really Not My thing.".
"Oh comeon, It'll be great. And I'm sure You will be The Best Dressed Wolf In The History".
I am Not litterally Understand What Taekhyun Means. But, All I knew Is the Nervousness That I felt about this Party going to be held Later.
I mean, It gives Me chills You know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Its 6 am, And I am At My Robe gown. Because Taekhyun is Putting MakeUp On me.
"Was This Too enough?". I ask as she Keeps on putting Too Much Blush aty cheeks.
"No, It is Just Enough.. there, Its done".
"Thank You?". I smiled, As She Also smiled In reply, She then Get up and went to get My Dress At The wardrobe.
"Now, Let's get on for the Dress."
"Oh I hate This Part.". I muttered as She Showed Me The Dress That I will be Wearing for Tonight.
Actually, I was Told that It was Given by Dad, Which He said That It was My Gift from Mom's For this Day would Come As I go 118.
And It was Big BallGown, With A revealing part At The Back, and Light Purple.Which Would Fit my Pure Purple Hair.
"Guys, Are you- Omy Gosh"
Huna Said as She Stared at Awe To me looking at My Purple Gown From Top to Bottom which Gives Me the Freaks again.
"Oh My Gosh". Soozi Then Came In looking At my dress Too, Yusoo and Xing Bom Came as Well too.
"You are so Beautiful.". Soozi said as She walks Towards Me.
Taekhyun Is Wearing a Yellow Gown With a Lot Of Curls And Curves The End.
Huna then Wears a Peach Dress, a Tube one and some Revealing Holes At Its Sides. Soozi then wearS A Black Dress With A large Cut At the end Which would Reveal her Perfect Size Legs.