Day 6

Stiles is aroused, the light of mid afternoon shining bright onto his face. Derek sits in the corner, reading a novel bound in leather. Jackson and his little gang are spread out across the considerably big room while Lydia sits right next to Stiles, gripping his hand tighter than ever. She glances down, noticing that Stiles, noticing that he has finally awoken. "Finally! You had me worried sick with you being passed out until 4 pm!" Lydia is now completely normal. She has her pink lipstick on her almond shaped lips and her cat-eye eyeliner perfectly applied. She is her old, popular self.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Stiles mumbles, his head throbbing the day away. He forces himself to a sitting position, holding his head while he does. "Lydia, is everything okay. Where even are we?"

"Well, believe it or not, we are in a truck. We are driving out to a military base in Washington. We have still got about an hour left though. Derek has been reading our hard copy of the Beastiary for the whole trip. He just can't find a way to save Scott. I feel so bad for him, you know?" Lydia is always concerned about something or someone. It's kinda sweet.

"Lydia. Who's driving the car if we are all back here in the back?" Then, seconds after hearing those words, Kira Yukimura pops her head in slightly.

"Hello Stiles. How was your nap?" She says, chuckling under her breath. Stiles notices that the sun is slowly beginning to set, giving them but 30 minutes before the creatures that terrorize night come out. For ten minute the vehicle stays quiet. The only sounds heard are the tire against the pavement road and soft ballet music playing in the background. Swan Lake. One of Stiles favorites. He listens to the calming orchestra until he feels everything come to a complete stop.

"What's happening now. Kira! Everything okay?"Jackson's voice comes from nowhere, loud and obnoxious just like old times.

"Um, about that... we're out of gas. We are gunna have to walk." Kira quickly hops out of the truck and onto the road, the sun almost completely set. Stiles and the others follow close behind, hoping down one by one. Stiles seems oddly unfazed by the darkness, walking straight up to the front of the "squad." He grips the dagger that was given to him last night. Everyone has their own weapon except Jackson, who refuses to use anything but his claws. A dense forest surrounds the road for miles. The group walks silently down the dark, gloomy road. Stiles holds Derek's hand tightly, walking hesitantly but confidently through the sheet of black surrounding him. Slowly, silhouettes begin to form in the distant. Soon it is noticeable that flesh is missing from the outermost layer of their body and they are covered in blood. Zombies. Stiles halts the group, wondering what to do. That is until Allison shoots one of her arrows, making it apparent that they are just down the street. With that, Jackson and Isaac begin to run towards the herd, Jackson full wolf and Isaac with a sword that look too big for his bony structure. Stiles spots a flare just inches from his feet and lights it, brightening his path towards the somewhat large group of zombies. Once close enough to see all of them clearly, he throws the road flare into the forest, hoping to distract the zombies long enough for them to escape. It almost worked. Half of the zombies turned towards the large fire brewing in the forest while the rest keep hobbling past them, all except one. Scott. He had somehow gotten out of Deatons office and found his way out here. He hobbles toward Derek. Unlike expected, Derek immediately went for the kill. You can't blame him for doing what he did. He did what he needed to do to survive. The group continues to walk down the road. Slowly trying to forget that anything ever happened.