Look Who's Back

Disclaimer:
I do NOT own Gravity Falls, Dipper Pines, Bill Cipher, or Billdip. All I own is my own writing, this story, the cover art , and all of you, my peasants, and your feels that you shall experience throughout this story of a 12 year old boy being shipped with a demon which is completely normal. (Look at Black Butler •-•)
{I don't own you, just trying to make a joke.... Sorry if I failed}

"HEY DIPSTICK, TIME TO WAKE UP!!!" Mabel said as she began to jump upon a sleeping Dipper and his bed in the room they shared in the Mystery Shack's attic. Dipper groaned in annoyance of his twin sister, Mabel.
"Mabel...." He groaned into his pillow as he smooshed his face into it. "Stop it, that hurts... I'm tired... Leave me alone...." Mabel grinned happy as she began to jump and dance on her brother's bed. "Make me, Dip-Dip!"
Dipper then looked over at her, grinning as well and through his pillow at her head, causing her to fall off, "AAAGH!!!" Dipper then got up, walked over to her, and placed his foot triumphantly on her back, " I have conquered the Mabel."

Both twins laughed together and Dipper helped Mabel stand, and she then body-slammed her brother into the floor boards. "OH GOD-!!!" Dipper shouted as his face was smacked into the wooden floor boards. Mabel sat on his back like a queen and said in a victorious tone, "And now the Mabel has defeated the Dipper." Once again they laughed and they both got up, brushing themselves off.

Once they had collected themselves, they went down stairs after Mabel shouted," RACE YAH!" (Mabel won) to have breakfast and at good morning to their Grunkle Stan. It was just the average morning for the Pines family, but in Gravity Falls, that could easily change with the help of the town's paranormalness and a certain triangular dream deamon.

All day, Dipper just couldn't concentrate because of the fact that he felt like he was being closely watched, no matter what he did. Was he just being paranoid, or was something- someone -watching him?..