Chapter 41- no movement

OMFG #99 in vampire fiction and #500 in fan fiction. you guys like woah. I WENT TO SEE THIS IS US AND OH MY GAWD IT WAS PHENOMINIALL!!! so proud to be called a directioner. our boys really have gotten far. so i hope you guys enjoy it and also enjoy the #last moments of SNA

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

***Delilah's POV***

"Harry!?"    "Delilah!" we both screamed at the same time. Harry threw his arms around me, and pulled me up to him, smashing his lips on mine. My body was shaking still from the ice water, and i could feel my bones frozen in place. I tried my best to use the energy i had left, to kiss him, but i'm beginning to feel a little light headed. Harry began kissing me all over my face, smiling. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, and i felt my eyes begin to close. "Delilah?" Harry asked, worriedly. he put his hands on either side of my face, looking directly into my eyes with his Green eyes i had missed so much. I coughed, and my throat felt like it was beginning to close. All over my body i began to feel pain. "Delilah what's wrong?" he asked holding me up to his chest. My eyes continued to try and close, but i fought to keep my eyes open, afraid that if i closed them Harry would disappear. I looked down at my arms, and legs. they were a slight shade of blue. My teeth chattered loudly, and my body shook. "i'm c-c-cold." I shivered, holding onto him for dear life, seeking warmth. He wrapped his arms around me, and he rocked me back and forth. "Am i dead?" i asked, looking up at him. His eye brows scrunched and his face fell. "No baby." he whispered, kissing my forehead. I shook my head, looking up at him. "h-how are you s-s-still alive?" i asked, in confusion. He looked down into my eyes. "that's not important. What's important is getting you warm. Where's everyone?" he asked, putting one hand under my thighs and another under my arms. He walked over to my pile of clothes, and he put on my shoes skillfully, and put my jacket over me like a blanket. "t-the cabin." i stuttered, shaking against him. He nodded, and held on tightly to me. Well i'm pretty sure we're going to have one interesting conversation when we get there. "hold on tight." he instructed, before he took us off in vampire speed.

          He kicked open the door, running into the house. Everyone stopped, and froze in their places looking at the both of us with huge eyes. "Harry!" they all yelled, running over. He shook them off, and ran me upstairs to my bedroom, my guess had been it was his when they came here for vacations. He laid me down on the bed, and covered me up with the blanket. He put his hand on the side of my face, tucking loose strands of damp hair behind my ears. "what happened to her?!" Vivian screamed running in the room, coming and bending down on her knees next to me on the floor, looking over the side of the bed at me. Her eyes were full of tears, and her lip quivered. "y-you tried to kill yourself didn't you?" she asked quietly, her voice cracking. I nodded, and continued to shake under the sheets. Harry crawled under the sheets, and wrapped his arms around me. "and you," she began, standing to her feet pointing at harry. she had an unrecognizable expression on her face. "h-how?" she asked, a tear falling. Harry was beginning to get angry. "that doesn't matter! what matters is getting Delilah warm." he said frustrated. I looked up at him, my body continuing to shake every minute. He tightened his grip around me. Everyone was surprised at his tone, but they all grabbed blankets and began putting them around me. "Y-you guys don't h-have to do this." i whispered. Harry shook his head, and put his hand on my forehead. "she's running a fever." he told Louis. Louis came, and felt my forehead as well. "Harry, what did she do?" he asked. Harry looked at me, expecting me to answer. "I drowned myself." i whispered. Everyone's heads turned to me, and they all dropped what they had in their hands. "you...what- why!?" I shook my head, and felt the tears begin to rush down my frozen cheeks. "i couldn't bare anymore pain. M-my heart was broken. I c-couldn't stand another minute without Harry. I couldn't do it. I th-thought if i drowned myself, if i died, then we would be together again." i cried, holding my arms around myself. Harry brushed my hair out of my eyes. "I'm here. i won't ever leave you again. I'm so sorry." he spoke, his voice beginning to break. His warm tears soon fell onto my freezing skin. "i'm so sorry."  he cried, hugging me tight. I shook my head, and held onto him tight as well. "d-don't be." i whispered. I soon felt my eyes begin to close. i couldn't control my muscles anymore, and my throat felt like it was caving in. "I love you."  I whispered, and darkness took me over again.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Harry's POV

I had my arms wrapped around her, her body shaking against mine. I can't believe i had done this to her. I had caused my love to kill herself. It's all my fault. It's always been my fault. I killed my family, tons of humans who didn't deserve what i had done to them, then almost Delilah. I'm a killer. I'm a monster. I'm worthless. I don't even understand how i came back after the Manor killed me. I didn't deserve to live or- well,not really but kind of. Then again if i wouldn't have, Delilah would be dead, floating at the bottom of the river. I was lucky enough to get there at the right time. I'm so glad i have her safe in my arms once again. That's where she belongs. Where i can protect her.
 "I love you." she whispered, breaking me from my thoughts. A smile formed on my lips, just by those 3 little words, my heart fluttered. Sparks ignited, butterflies, unicorns- hell a whole zoo just exploded. Her body suddenly became very limp. The color of her face paled. If my heart was still beating, it would have fallen to the pit of my stomach. "Delilah?" i asked, sitting up with her in my arms still. Her head rested on my shoulder. I shook her lightly. "Delilah." no movement. Her body was so cold. It was still a shade of blue, and not to mention her clothes were wet. "Delilah!" i spoke louder. She was still frozen in the same place, no movement. I could just faintly hear her heart beat, but it was barely beating. "NO DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" i screamed, holding her body up to my chest. My tears stained her pale cheeks. "please."