Chapter 4- his cold skin

i see a hand reaching towards me,as i fall off the edge of the cliff.I grab on to be lifted up,but then soon realize how cold the hand was.i look up to meet golden eyes,but the face is all a blur. i start to fall,reaching for the unknown person,But they are no longer there. I fall down the cliff, i'm flying through the air, and i look down seeing the ground coming closer and closer.

I sit up,covered with sweat.i look around my room,and realize the clock says,5:35am.i stretch,and sit up.my feet barely graze the cold floor. i stand up,and walk to the bathroom.i look at myself in the mirror.My hair is flipped every which way,and my eyes have circles under them from loss of sleep.i strip off my pajamas,and turn on the warm water of the shower. i stand in,and pull the curtain closed.

after my long shower i go to my room wrapped in a towel,and close the door.i put on a striped sweater,dark skinny jeans,a white coat,and a pair of white boots.i let my long curly hair fall into my natural curls.I got in my rental car my dad had got me until mine had gotten the huge dent in the wall fixed, and smiled,as the snow started to melt away along the pavement.the air was still cold but not as cold as it had been.i turned on the radio to hear the usual weather reports,but it suddenly stopped as a special news alert beeped in. "3 people have gone missing after a camp out around the white chapel area.be on the look out for 3 teenagers,all with blond hair.if found please report to your police station." it then stopped,and continued playing the regular daily announcements.i turned into the White Chapel High parking lot,and slowly got out."Delilah!" people gossipped running towards me.i smiled,and grabbed my things. i headed towards the entrance but was block by people swarming around me shouting questions over other's."she is fine." a deep voice shouted over others,pushing through the crowd towards me.i met his gaze,and watched as his curls blew in the wind. he grabbed my wrist,and helped me through the crowd into the empty hall way."told you nothing ever happens here.when it does, people act like that." i nodded,and opened my locker door.people had started to fill the hallways,but decided to leave me alone for now.harry leaned against his locker,waiting for me."Delilah!?" carlise whispered from down the hall.my head turned to see her making her way towards us.she smiled,and pulled me into a hug."i'm so glad you're okay.i thought troy had nearly run over you."her eyes skimmed over to harry,and she leaned her head to the right."weren't you there?" she asked.Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me."he was the one who stopped the van from hitting me,somehow." she nodded,and waved,as she went to her first class. harry sighed,as we made our way to Mr.Stansell's classroom.

      Mr.Stanley had told us that he was busy grading papers,so we could just talk quietly the whole period.i turned to harry,and my eyes fixed on his left ring finger.he had a ring,that was old fashioned like,and glimmered in the sunlight shining through the blinds."have you always had that ring on?" his eyes flashed down to his finger,and he nodded."it's my family crest.something my uncle has us wear for some reason." i nodded,and traced my eyes against the shapes.he watched me,and smiled."what?" i asked smiling.he shook his head,and chuckled.can you hand me that pen? i asked as i got out paper.he nodded,and handed me the pen that was on the desk.i gasped,as my finger touched his. it was freezing cold,bringing goosebumps to my skin."you okay?" he asked,his eyebrows kneading together."your hand. it's freezing." he looked token back.he put his hand on his face,trying to feel the temperature."it's fine." i shook my head.maybe i was going crazy,because i felt how cold his hand was,and i know i didn't imagine it.

i followed Harry to the window,and looked out at the terrible weather.lightning flashed off of our faces, and the thunder vibrating under our feet.the class was visiting around with others waiting for the announcements."attention Chapel High,we are realeasing early ,due to the bad weather. drive safely." our eyes met,as other students ran out of the class room excitedly."you can come over if you wanted.i'd be bored anyways." he smiled,and nodded.we walked out of the class room,and went to put our things in our lockers,we walked out into the parking lot."you can follow me." he smiled,and nodded."see you in a few." i smiled,and got in my car,as he walked across the lot, to his Audi R8.i turned my key in the ignition,and back out slowly,waiting for other cars to pass.

     when i got to my house i waited for Harry who had gotten stuck behind another car. i called my dad,and told him that we had gotten released early,and i invited Harry over,which my dad had approved of. i heard a sudden knock on the door,as i hung up the phone.i opened the door,to see harry. His clothes, and hair were wet from the weather.."hey!" i left the door open,and started to walk back to the kitchen when he didn't follow me.i turned around.he still stood at the foot of the door,chuckling."you can come in." he smiled,and stepped inside , slowly, as if he thought the floor would collapse.he closed the door,and followed me into the kitchen,leaning over the counter,as i grabbed a glass of water."are you hungry or thirsty?" he shook his head."big break fast."i nodded,and took a sip of my water.  we walked in to the living room,and sat on the couch. right as i turned on the tv,a huge bolt of lightning lit up the room,causing the power to go off. i jumped from the impact. i turned to harry who was glancing at the window,where the lightning had struck an old tree."i'll go get a flash light."he nodded,but kept his eyes outside the window. i walked to our storm closet,and took out a flash light from the top shelf.

when i went back to find harry,he no longer sat on the couch."harry?!" i called walking around the kitchen,and through the hall way."in here!" he called from the garage.i ran down the hall to the garage door,and found him messing around with the power box."toss me that flash light?" he asked,holding his hands out.i tossed him the flash light,and he continued working on the box.all of a sudden the lights flickered on,and he turned to me smiling."Thanks." he nodded,and handed me the flash light.his hand brushed over my hand again,and my eyebrows kreased."what is it?" he asked looking down at me."your hand is like...freezing cold are you o-." his face tensed,and he looked down."i think i should go.i'll text you later." i nodded,and he brushed by me to the garage door,and pressed the door button,before he got in his car,and drove off, his tires squealing.

~Sorry if it sucks i tried my best :/  I Love you guys!!!   PS. Please go follow a great fan @kyra_1D !!!! thank you so much kyra for following me!!! ~

~3 votes and 1 comment until next update :) ~

*Madeline*