chapter 34- Trust me again

so guys things are about to be getting intense, so i expect lots of wide eyes :) credit to my best x 10000000 friend @ADifferentEra. she helped me with most of this, and can i just tell you this girl's got one amazing brain up there. LOVE YOU!!!!! so erm...strap your seat belts on, put your helmet on, and try not to pull your hair out for the next few chaps. ALSO winners (i picked two. one vamp and one werewolf)- werewolf/ @soccerlover36 / and my vamp- @RicoSI

*CUE CONFETTI AND MUSIC* woop woop *cue twerking and singing bananas*  i will need you guys to inbox me your kiks so i can know how you guys would like to be seen :) xxmadeline

A 1- uhm...i actually love goldfish ;) they're shiny

ask me questions!!!!!! down in the bowl because this is a cheerio > O

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_

Harry's POV

"they're on their way. i-it's time." Vivian's soft voice replied, cracking at the end. I felt my muscles tense, and i guess Delilah felt them too, as she looked up. I looked straight ahead at the light blue walls. I had thought about how i would act if they actually would come. I never thought they would. it's been almost 4 months since Delilah came to Cheshire. 3 months since we've been claimed to each other. why have they waited so long? I just can't believe it. they're coming for us. Delilah and i, but i won't let anyone lend a finger on Delilah. I won't let anything happen to her. i won't let them take her. not without a fight. "Harry?" Delilah's soft, calming voice spoke. My eyes left the wall, and they looked down to Delilah. she had her arms wrapped around my waist, and she was looking up at me, her blue eyes glassy, and full of worrisome. I can't let her worry. i need her to know that i will protect her. she doesn't need to worry about anything. I smirked slightly and swayed us side to side. "it's alright. we're going to be okay." i informed her. she still didn't seem too relieved, but she nodded, and a small smile formed onto her plump lips. "okay." she whispered barely audible, but i heard it from my senses. i rubbed my hand up her arm, back and forth soothingly. I bent down, and kiss her forehead. "okay...let's go."

~~~~~~  

We all ran out in vampire speed to the hidden garden, where the tunnel was. The plan was to hide in the tunnel until we were sure they were gone, and they had given up. if that didn't help we would do the other thing....the thing i know Delilah wouldn't like. she would hate me for doing it. I can't imagine her hating me. I just can't.

We got to the tunnel, i had Delilah in my arms, and we were all rushing to get in the tunnel, before Lucifer and his gang could track us. Louis fiddled with the key, as he tried turning the lock. "god dammit Louis you're a vampire for Christ sakes. turn the freaking key." Niall groaned under his breath. I chuckled, as Louis almost broke the lock. He opened up the door, and stood up. he glared at Niall as he helped Madeline get in first. Niall smirked, and looked at Louis. "thank you." Niall said with a sigh. Louis squinted his eyes, and sighed. "my pleasure." he said sarcastically. Niall chuckled, and jumped down into the tunnel. We all followed them in, and Zayn was the last in. Louis handed him the key, and Zayn locked it. We all exchanged, nervous glances. it was silent, and the tunnel was pitch black, and there was the faint smell of the soil from the inside. Delilah shivered from beside me. i took off my black hoodie, and put it around her. She smiled slightly, but i could tell it was most likely fake. She didn't want me to worry about her, but i was going to do that either way at the moment. I kissed her forehead, and wrapped my arm around her waist. I really hope she wasn't going to hate me.

Delilah's POV

I snuggled into Harry's side as the cold air passed through the dark tunnel. I'm so scared, i've never been so scared in my life. Harry's voice is still echoing in my ear's from when i found out what the manor does to Human's that find out about vampires.

"what do they do?" i ask, curiously looking at harry. His eyes fall to his lap, and his fingers seem to be very interesting to him. His mouth opened slightly as if he was about to say something, but all that came out was the small crack of his voice. I put my finger under his chin, making him look at me. His eyes met mine, but he seemed to avoid my gaze.  "they...they either kill you, or they decide to spare your life. If they spare your life, they erase your memory..."  he said quietly, his voice cracked at the end, then he looked back down at his lap once again. "for vampires, they throw you into a fire, or if somehow you can't burn, they rip you apart into pieces and bury your limbs."

I closed my eyes, afraid to even think what they could do to harry. what they were planning to do to him. I can't imagine the boy i love, being ripped apart, or burned to death. A silent tear slid down my cheek, and i buried my face into Harry's t-shirt. His arm was placed on my back, and he squeezed me tightly. "babe." he whispered, and kissed the top of my head. I felt his chin rest on my head, and his sighed softly. "it's going to be okay. I won't let them hurt you." i shook my head, and i fisted his shirt in my hands. I let out a small sob, even though i was trying my best to hide that i was crying. "no. i don't care what happens to me. I don't want them to take you." i sobbed, and i felt his muscles tense once again. He was silent. I picked my head up, and i looked up at him. His curls were messy, from his hands running through it. He was worried, and terrified, but he was trying to hide it from me. "nothing is going to happen. i'm right here." he said quietly, sending me yet another fake smile. He cupped my face in his hands, and made me look into his bright green eyes. "remember when you had found out i was a vampire, how i asked you to trust me?"  he asked, our faces inches apart. I nodded, another tear escaping my eye. "i need you to trust me on this too, okay?" i nodded, and closed my eyes. His lips crashed down onto mine, i jumped, not expecting it, but i quickly reacted by moving my lips along with his. it seemed to last forever, as if it would be our last. i hope it wasn't.

~~~~~~

we had been in the tunnel for almost an hour, and nothing had happened so far, but that didn't mean that we would leave the tunnel. We all sat against the walls, playing would you rather to pass the time, and to distract all of us. "Delilah!" Zayn exclaimed, i smiled and giggled lightly. "yes, zayn?" i asked. there was a faint light in between all of us from a small flash light Danielle had on her key chain. I could see zayn had his finger on his chin, and looking up at the top of the tunnel, as if he was thinking. "would you rather, be raised by a goat or have to scream every time someone said "yes"?" he asked, laughing through it all. I giggled, and held on to my stomach. "scream i guess." i laughed, and i turned to Liam. He looked at me with a "please spare me" look. i smiled evilly at him, and rubbed my hands together. "Liam, would you rather-" i was interrupted when i heard a faint scream from up above us. I swallowed hard, and scooted closer to Harry.  Vivian looked over at Zayn,"do you think that was-" "them?....yeah." Zayn finished for Vivian. Everyone was silent, and the flash light flickered, before going off. Chills formed on my arm, even though i had Harry's hoodie wrapped around me. "they're close." Harry whispered, looking up at the top of the tunnel. Everyone agreed, mumbling. "that sounded really close. They must be at the house now."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

10 votes and 9 comments please. ASK QUESTIONS in the bowl. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO UPDATE. i just did and i will update as soon as i get the votes and comments okay? ;) aaaand omfg the gif i made :O its perf for the chap.