Chapter 16~ meeting a house full of vampires

~~~hiya! sorry i haven't been updating :(. school's been crazy because of unit tests and whatever, but Spring break YEAH BUDDY!!!!  lets get this started ;D ~~~

*Harry's POV.*

I walked up to her door, and waited patiently for her to answer. i couldn't wipe the smirk i had on my lips. She made me feel Amazing again. she wiped away the depression i had before i met her. I still hate myself over what i am, but there's one good side to it. I know that with the strength i have, i can do everthing in my power to protect her, and thats what helps me get up every morning. knowing that i'm not just a filthy blood sucker, but a protector. even though i know i'm not the safest person to be around, i know i can at least calm my hunger around her to protect her. I just hope the maynor doesn't find out about her. that's my fear, because my instincts tell me that i need to stay with her at all times. i can't let anything happen to her.

Her front door flew open, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked into her orbs, mesmerized my her pools of blue. "Hey, Harry." she mumbled. i smiled, and stood to the side, so she could get past me. "Hey, Delilah." she returned a smile, and closed her door. she stood onto the pavement, and walked up the stone path, to my Audi. i followed her, watching her long strides. I walked to the other side of my car to the driver's seat, and sat on the black leather. I put my hands on the steering wheel, and waited for Delilah, to get situated. I turned the key in the ignition, bringing my car to life. Delilah, folded her hands on her lap, and gazed out the window. I looked in my rearview mirrow, and backed out of her driveway, and onto the black road.

"you okay?" i asked Delilah. she nodded, and turned her head to look at me. i could feel her nervous emotions, just by looking at her. i watched the tall buildings fly by, as we went through the city. i turned off of a road, and onto a neighboorhood with Houses standing tall. I went all the way down the road until i saw a seperate driveway, longer than the others. i turned onto the familar driveway, remembering how isolated it was. My house finally came into veiw, behind a wall of trees. i pulled into my usual spot, and turned off the car. i flashed to the other side of the car, using my vampire speed, and opened the door for Delilah. her eyes were wide, and her mouth was open. "How did you...that was so...uh! nevermind." she said smiling. i chuckled, and helped her out of the car. i could feel she had loosened up a bit, and she felt more comfortable. i took her hand in mine, and led her up the pathway to my front door. she smiled, and squeezed my hand. i opened the front door, and led her in.

"this is not what i expected." she whispered, looking up at the tall ceiling. i smirked, and followed her eyes. the foyer is a small room, that has a doorway to the rest of the house. Our house was very open. every wall was mostly windows. "i didn't expect it to be so..." "human?" she nodded, and her head flipped to the direction of the kitchen, where a loud crash came from. i dragged her along, to see what the sound was. There on the floor of the large kitchen, was a pile of broken plates, and the smell of burnt food. I looked up at Louis who had flour in his hair, and attempting to cook. "hey, Lou." his head turned to us, and he had food smeared all over his face, and clothes. "soo...i tried cooking. I realized i don't like it." he smiled, and dropped what looked like a burnt wooden spoon on the floor. he brought Delilah into a side hug. she smiled, and tried wiping off flour from her shirt. "sorry." he mumbled, sticking his lip out. "it's okay Louis. you tried." she mumbled looking at the mess he had made. "Oh. My. God." a voice mumbled from the other side of the kitchen. i looked up to see Danielle, and Liam with their mouths wide. "Louis!" they groaned. Louis shrugged, and started dancing on the food on the floor. Liam shook his head, and started to pick up the food. I tugged on Delilah's hand, pulling her through the living room, and up the stairs. I walked down a hallway, and opened the door to my room.

She walked to my music shelf, filled with cds, records, and tapes of every kind of music. she dragged her finger on the spines of the cases. "you have a lot of music." she said, smiling. i shrugged, and stood beside her. she looked into my eyes, until something else interested her. She pointed to my bed, and smirked. "i thought vampires didn't sleep." i shook my head. "vampires do sleep. they don't have to, but i choose to. it reminds me of when i was human." she smiled, and traced her eyes around my room, taking in the new enviroment. "your house is really bright." i nodded, and smiled. I grabbed her hand, and dragged her down the hall, to the last door. i opened the door, and smiled as the sunlight hit my skin. this was my favorite room of the house. she looked up at the tall ceiling, that was made of glass. the walls were mostly filled with book cases, packed with every book you could think of. a grin spread over her lips, and she went to the middle of the room, and sat down of the small couch. "your house is amazing." she sighed. i shrugged, and sat beside her. "this is my favorite room in the whole house." she looked into my eyes, her cheeks the usual pink. "i can see why. i could spend hours in here." i smirked, and looked up at the ceiling at the sunny sky. a bird flew over, its small shadow cascading over us. i stood up, holding out my hand to show her the rest of the house. she smiled, and took hold of my hand, and i felt butterflies fly in my stomach for the first time in over 50 years.

   *Delilah's POV.*

i couldn't believe how huge harry's house was, but i mean his uncle is a Doctor, and has probably been saving up money for the past 100 years. he had token me to every bedroom, bathroom, a work out room, libray/ sun room, living room, a small random room filled with graduation robes, and hats, an indoor pool, and ever other room you could imagine. it was the biggest house i've ever seen. I was mesmerized by everything. and...it felt so human.

Harry dragged me to an office, with a man sitting at a desk, on a laptop. "Ahh... Delilah." the man closed the laptop, and i recognized him as the doctor that i had seen the day i was almost hit by a car. "Hi, Dr. Styles." i said, smiling. he returned a small grin, and pointed to the two seats across from him. "sit. please!" he said sweetly. we walked around, and sat on the red cushioned chairs. everything in the room was made from wood. it looked very perfesional, and so unlike a home office.

"so tell me love. about your...dreams." he said, folding his hands. i took a deep breath, and leaned back in the chair. huh. didn't think Harry brought me here for a therapy session. i closed my eyes, and tried to think back to my nightmares. "it always starts with me in the woods. its dark. i can't even see my hand in front of my face. i feel as if i'm lost, or running from something. there's a pair of red eyes." i rested my head on my hand, and took another deep breath. "the...thing. talks to me. the one that owns the red eyes. the voice is so...demon like." i opened my eyes, and watched as Dr. Styles wrote everything i said down on a small notebook. he looked up, and he looked into my eyes. "what does it say?" i closed my eyes again. " we're coming for you. and tell the styles' they can't protect you forever. you will soon be dead, along with your lover. there will be war, and we will win. we always win." i opened my eyes again, and met Dr. Styles' greenish grey eyes. he bit his lip, and closed the notebook, and putting it in a drawer. "the maynor is sending her a message. they're coming for you, and her, Harry. they're stronger than we are. we can't stop them. i'll see what i can do. but i know that they're unstoppable. I'm sorry, but you need to watch your backs. because they are coming, and they will suprise you." his words hit me like a ton of bricks. my heart dropped, and my breathing becam irregular. "t-there has to be something." i stuttered. Dr. Styles shook his head. i looked at harry for his opinion, but he was frozen. "Harry...please tell me there's something." i said, my voice beginning to shake. his green orbs met mine, and his face was blank. "i'm so sorry. it's all my fault. i should have never brought you into this."