Chapter 30 Masquerade

Start from the beginning

" Cloè! You!" We both laughed.

The doorbell rang. "Go hurry your prince has come to take you and be careful. You wear high heels so walk with grace. Don't jump or you will fall."

" Okay. " I smiled at her and went down. I opened the door. My eyes fell on the drop-dead gorgeous and handsome as hell face on earth. He was wearing a blue suit and a black mask. I was practically drooling over him. I snapped my mind from my fantasy.

 I snapped my mind from my fantasy

(Exclusive picture of James)

" Hi... James." He looked at me.

" hi Mia you look..." he stopped.

" Is this okay? " I thought he didn't like my dress.

" Mia. You're not leaving my side tonight for one second also ok." Huh? What's that about.

" Why do I look bad or okay? Tell me anything?" I beginning to worry.

"Umquam tua pulcherrima feminarum. Omne tempus curo requiescere spiritum meum, et ne derelinquas me Angelus spiritusque." He said.

" James, you know I don't understand a single word you said just now." He smiled.

" Angel you look lovely. Now let's go."

We reached the Masquerade ball. The hall was huge. The place was filled with celebrities, famous authors and sportspeople. Everyone who is someone is here. Some friends of James came to talk to him.

" Hi, James how have you been?"

" I am good. How are you, Albert?"

" Been better. So who is this lovely lady with you?" He looked at me.

" This beautiful angel is Mia. She is my girlfriend." James said wrapping his hands on my waist.

"Woah! I didn't know that you could ever have a girlfriend. I thought you were alien or something for so long." His comment made me chuckle. He turned to me. He holds out my hand and kissed it lightly.

" Sorry for the late introduction Milady. My name is Prince Albert William Ecsston Bilkot Jeminacia. A good friend of James." what. Did I hear correctly? He is a Prince? I should show some respect.

I greeted him with slightly lowering my head and don't a royal bow holding my dress in one hand. "It's a night to meet you Prince Albert William Ecsston..." shit I forgot his long name. Will he have my head now?

" I am so sorry I forgot your whole name." I felt embarrassed. He chuckled.

" it's quite alright dear. It's a long name. Between you and me I don't like it. Just call me Albert." He gave a charming smile. I blushed.