It was then that my phone on one of the bedside tables vibrated, and I walked over to it to see that it was a text from Kandy:

Morning Jo'ee

Sorry I didn't come back last night but I'll explain why later 😚😏

Oh and I'll be coming over in a few minutes so don't chya worry

Setting it back down with a shake of my head at how many times I've had to endure her 'you won't believe what happened!' stories, I turn around at the sound of Damon shuffling in the covers next to me.

He turns over from laying on his stomach to his back, hardly looking up at the ceiling while his hands ran through the front of his hair. It was impossible for me not to want to just snatch that blanket off his body like this.

Giggling at his confusion of what a morning even was anymore, I crawl my way towards where he lay on the bed and sit on top of him with my hands resting on his chest and legs on both sides of his hips.

I lean down to kiss his cheek, "Good morning."

He finally opens his sleepy eyes to see me and lazily reaches out for my waist with a smile.

"Mornin', Daniels", he says in a voice so rough and husky, I could feel it vibrate across his chest onto my palms.

He then sits himself up to lay against the headboard with his back and instantly pulls me into sit closer against him, wrapping his arms around my waist while he nuzzled himself into my neck, and asks more seriously, "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, actually", I tangle my fingers through his soft hair.

"And your body?"

"Same thing."

"You sure?" 

"Mm", I hum and cup his face with my hands to happily kiss his lips.

He laughs, "Why so cheerful?"

"I don't know, it's just...", I try to say but can't do it without a shy voice, "Yesterday... it was so..."

"Did you like it?", he asks, already knowing exactly what I meant, "The way you had your 'first time'?"

Looking back into his worried hazel eyes, I smile and lean into his touch to kiss him again away from any more worries.

"Very", I say and feel him smile against my lips.

When soon his hands start roaming from my back to my waist, and then under the bottom of my sweatshirt, deepening the kiss to move down to my neck again that was already marked with his lips before from the night.

"Damon...", I giggle his name out, but he pretends not to hear, "Damon, it's only been a few hours since we-"

He shuts me up with an even rougher kiss, making my insides warm at his order.

"Would it be bad for me to say that I'm so fucking turned on by you right now and I haven't even been awake for more than 2 minutes?", he smirks.