Chapter 34

POV: Oliver

I sit at the table sharpening my arrows carefully, while keeping an eye on Macy. Who sits at the computer waiting for brother eye to come online again.

Felicity has been gone for about thirty minutes and texted me saying she was already on her way back here. I guess she had a short discussion with her mother.

"Who do you the brother eye is?" Macy asks me, great I'm about to be pounded will a long series of questions that I can't answer or don't want to answer.

"No idea," I respond looking up to see Macy looking over at me.

"I've been looking at their last messages, it seems almost as if they are to someone in particular. You know? As a warning."

"What makes you think that?" I ask putting aside my work and walking over to where the black haired girl sits.

"They use the words you haven't changed, your family. I don't know it just seems like it is to someone in particular. Like the family being warned has been before but they are still not doing anything, so brother eye is going public." She says.

"Maybe you are finding something, let's wait to the next message and see if we have any more proof," I say and Macy nods her head.

I start to walk away, back to my work. "Hey, do you know who the flash is?" She asks.

I turn around and walk back to the desk setting my hand down on the table, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

"Well I've been looking into it and I think whoever it is, has a connection to crime. I also know for sure that he is most definitely working with the few employees still working at star labs. So you can tell me what you know or I can figure it out myself." She says

"Macy, we will talk about it later. Let's stink to the problem at hand."

"Ok, but one more question. Does Felicity know him?"

"Yep. He's Barry Allen, a friend of mine" A sweet voice says behind me and I turn to see Felicity.

"That makes so much sense, I had narrowed it down to five and he was one of them." Macy says.

I turn and give Felicity a questioning look. "You really think telling her was a good idea?"

"She was going to find out anyways. Now Macy scoot so I can work at the computer, please." Felicity says putting her bag down at the desk.

Macy rolls her chair over to another table where her bag lays and begins reading a book.

"Macy thinks that brother eye is publicly trying threatening a specific family or group." I tell Felicity as she sits down at the desk.

"What makes her think that?" Felicity look to me.

"Well, she pointed out how brother eye keeps saying you and how they talk it's almost to a specific group," I explain.

"It would make sense considering the last message they threatened to take away their victims company. I didn't even think of that, that's genius. I can cross reference families in starling who have companies and not the best family connections and track records for helping charities to help narrow down the victims. It won't help much but it will be progress while we wait for brother eye to come back on" Felicity continues "You haven't angered anyone more than usual lately right?"

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Just wondering, you do have a company and your family isn't exactly tightly knit."

"I highly doubt it's my family, we are starting to secede from the lime light...finally," I respond.

"Don't get all defensive, Oliver Queen. I was just asking, trying to prevent anymore damage."