Chapter 24

POV-Macy

I walk in Felicity's house with a small duffle bag on my shoulder, I'm still wearing my formal outfit from this evenings event.

After nagging my mother and father for a good 30 minutes I convinced them that my driver could take me home to get some stuff then I could drive my, car over here. My parents agreed, and told me I could not stay the night, but, with a little hacking the security cameras and using past films it will appear as I come home late tonight then leave early tomorrow, not, that my parents will bother checking, but in the off chance I do.

Felicity's house is dark, except for the flicker of the TV, Oliver and Felicity sit together on the couch laughing.

"Hey! How was the party?" Oliver asks

"Annoying, a bunch of rich people thinking they are better then everyone else."

"You look cute, I love the dress" Felicity says

"Thanks, and you too can have it for only $1200"

"What?!?"

"Yep, and just to be worn one night than sit in the back of a closet for years to come" I say

Oliver laughs a little "And Thea would have freaked if she was expected to wear in more than once."

I slip off my heels and sit down in the chair "my feet are killing me"

"What no converse?" Felicity asks

"Nope, and if you haven't noticed I prefer shorts and pants but whenever my parents are home they make sure I wear skirts and dresses"

"I've noticed, but you look cute in skirts and dresses" Felicity says

"Thanks, I guess. I'm going to change"

"Wait are you staying the night again?" Oliver asks

"Yep, if you guys don't mind I plan to leave sometime in the morning tomorrow and go to the foundry and do some work"

"Do your parents know?" Oliver asks

"Let's just say that If you ask them I'm coming home tonight then leaving tomorrow morning"

"You hacked the security cameras and put in video of you coming and going?" Felicity asks

"Yep, is that judgement I hear?"

"Pride" she says with a smile

I then get ready for bed and watch the rest of the movie with Felicity and Oliver, then go to sleep.

>--------->

I wake up early in the morning, before Oliver or Felicity. I make some tea then step out into Felicity's backyard, the morning dew still sits in the grass and the leaves rustle in the wind. I sit down at a chair and go in my laptop searching security cameras near by where Felicity's car excited happened, for the fifth time. There must be something I'm missing. I watch the crash happen in slow motion, multiple times when I notice a light coming out of the truck. I zoom in and then enhance the image, it it the screen of a phone being lit up, the screen saver is off what appears to be a family picture, it's of a family of five with 2 girls and 1 boy with there 2 parents. The children are in there late teens to early 20s, the boy has black hair along with one of the other girls. The other girl has blonde hair, you can't see their faces too clearly even with the enhancers, but the father's and the girl's face with the dark hair are marked off with an red 'X'. I'm sure with the help of Felicity and the use of her technology in the foundry and some applications that we can access through hacking the FBI we can figure out who these people are.

Hey guys, sorry that this is a really short chapter, the next chapter should be longer, and hopefully will be up by Friday. Comment your thoughts on who this is and don't forget to vote!
-BJ😊

Btw thanks for 4k reads!! You guys are the best!🎉

****IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MAKING A NEW COVER FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE MESSAGE ME, I WOULD APPRECIATE SO MUCH BC MY EDITING SKILLS ARE NOT THE BEST****