Chapter 8

POV:Felicity

"Oh good your awake, how are you feeling?" I said as I walk towards Macy to help her.

"I feel like I have a gigantic paper cut and you didn't answer my question" she replied with a smile

"It's complicated and Oliver does not even love me, and did you hear that whole conversation cause if so that's embarrassing".

"He does love you and yes I heard and saw the whole conversation"

"Ok well we will talk about that later, I'm really happy that your up. Why don't I help you get up and you can come over here and eat, Macy" I said as I help her sit up.

"Ok"

I helped of the table and walked beside here and guided her to sit in my chair. I handed here a soda, burger and fries.

"Eat up" I said

She began eating and them looked up.

"Why do you do this?" she asked motioning around us.

"Well, I'm not really sure. I guess because I wanted to help make a difference and because I was pulled into this and I don't want to leave Oliver to do it on his own. And because it's kinda of my life I don't do anything outside of this." I replied

"Oh, why don't you want to leave Oliver?" she asked and I was taken back by the question.

"I didn't mean it like that I just would not want him to have to find someone else to do my job."

"Why don't you tell Oliver how you feel about him?" she asked

"Just because!! and it's not any of you business, I don't even have any feeling for him anymore the ended when he used me to protect Laurel." I said now getting angry

"Oh the Lawyer, ya he does not love her like the way he loves you. Have you ever thought about what would happen if the police found out about Oliver being the Arrow and you helping him?" she asked

"No, and I don't plan to." I snapped

"I'm sorry, for asking so many questions, my curiosity gets the best if me sometimes" she said

"It's ok, I'm still a little frazzled about the conversation me and Oliver just had. which you wre apparently listening to, which is really embarrassing you can't tell Anyone about it. that would just cause problems and Oliver has had a rough last few years, with losing his family all but Thea. But she left tine and did not say where she is going. I'm babbling and will stop in 3-2-1.I have a bunch of questions for you" I said she just giggled

"I'll answer them only if I can ask you questions too." she said then starting to get up to throw away her garbage from the food.

"Deal, but why don't we go to the bathroom, I got you a change of clothes and we need to wash the blood out of your hair" I said then grabbed the bag and guided her towards the bathroom.

I pulled up a chair towards the sink and let her tilt her head back as I washed her black wavy hair. we took turn asking each other questions, she asked me easy questions about my likes and dislikes. I learned her likes and dislikes too and that she is homeschooled because she got in an accident when she was 7 that out her out of school so she went to homeschooling and has stuck with that ever since. she prefers it because she can move at a quicker pace. She is not the most social now because of the home schooling now because se did not become good friends with people in her grade, she has a couple of friends but not close ones. she also avoids parties that her family and others like her are drawn to because she would rather read or spend time alone. In some ways se reminds me of myself when I war younger.

I asked her questions about the car accident. She told me that she was being driven home from school, by her driver when 2 black cars pulled up and either side if hers. They ran into the car and shot the car. The car flipped and the driver died but Macy lived she was in critical condition and had to under go multiple surgeries. The men were never identified because the car was a rental and could not be traced back and the men wore all black and black masks just like to he men who attacked her last night.

Hey! I hope you guys like this chapter it's not one of my bests. Comment any mistakes, questions of ideas. Do you like this story so far? should I continue? Do you like the new cover?
-BJ😊