Chapter 11

POV: Macy

Felicity gave me a hug then walks out of my room, I start to clean up my books and papers, when I notice Felicity's phone laying in the chair where she sat. I pick it up, putting it in my pocket of my sweater with my phone and run down stairs and outside trying to catch up to her before she leaves.

I get to the end of the driveway just in time to see a truck hitting Felicity's car crushing it. I start screaming at the top of my lungs and running towards the car, which is now on fire.

"FELICITY" I scream "FELICITY SMOAK"

Tears start streaming down my face as I continue towards the car getting to it, starting to open the door and make my way to Felicity. My hands burn as I feel glass in my hands, the hot metal burns and the flames flick across my hands, they burn and hurt. I don't stop until two hands wrap around me pulling me back. I turn to see Maria, she hugs me with one hand and examining my hands and arms with the other.

"LET GO OF ME FELICITY IS IN THERE, WE NEED TO HELP" I scream at her.

"It will be okay mom is calling the paramedics they are almost here" she says trying to calm me down.

"YOU DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BE OKAY" I say

"I know but I can tell she is a fighter" she says

"WE NEED TO STOP THE TRUCK DRIVER" I shout.

I tear away from Maria's arm towards the truck driver who is running away, he is a man in a black mask, just like the men who attacked me last night.

I stop running when I feel a sharp pain to my stomach, crap, the painkiller is wearing off. I look down to see my hands covered in blood and blisters and I can see blood starting to seep through my dress, I opened my stitches. Just then two cop cars and fire truck and two ambulances pull up. They go to work to pull Felicity out of the car.

I watch them for what seems forever and then I just let my knees collapse and fall to the ground. Two paramedics come over too me, one picks me up in his arm, bridal style and, the other rubs me on my head.

"It's going to be okay, your friend is going to be ok, she's in bad condition but she's out of the car and we're taking her to the hospital. Once we get you patched up you can see her" she says in her sweet voice.

I just nod and then call out for Maria, she comes by me and says that she will meet me at the hospital but I refuse. I tell her to come in the ambulance with me and tell her to have the rest of the family to wait at home. She hesitantly agrees and then runs quickly into the house getting me a change of clothes and old Clothes of hers that should fit Felicity.

When Maria is gone they lay me in the Ambulance, I can still feel Felicity's phone in my pocket. They start cleaning off my hands and once Maria gets back they drive me towards the hospital.

Once we get to the hospital the man was paramedic picks me up again and carries me into a small room. They take tweezers and pull glass out of my hands and put on creams for the bruises, they then wrap my hands and forearms in cloth.

The female paramedic cuts of my dress to find my open stitches she has a confused expression but then proceeds to fix the stitches, once she is done she puts a bandage around them then gives me some painkillers. She gets up and walks out of the room along with the male paramedic. A few minutes later Maria walks in, she helps me change into a flowing, grey, knee length long sleeve dress, but pushes up the sleeve not to bother my bandages. She puts on my black converse and braids my hair back.

She wraps her arms around me carefully and rest her chin on my head. we just sit there in silence for a while, this is what I like about Maria she is comforting, gentle and accepting. She is not asking me questions about the cut on my stomach right now because she knows I don't want to talk about, she'll probably ask me about it later but won't push for the answer like others would. I think she's like this way because she did not make the best decisions as a teen and young twenty year old and she knows people makes mistakes.

The paramedic from earlier walked in and sat down by me he handed me my phone and Felicity's that were in my jacket earlier.

"Can you please call Ms.Smoak's family" he says then walks out the room.

I just sit her thinking about Felicity and her family, I have done countless hours of research and observation of her and never have I found anything about her family. I soon decide to call Oliver I know he is out with the lawyer but Felicity matters more to him.

"Maria can you take Felicity's phone and out the code 8326 and then go to contacts and dial Oliver Queen's number then put the phone by my ear and leave the room, I would do it myself but my hands hurt" I say

"How? Oh just never mind your a genius, but the Paramedic said family not Boss?" She says

"Right, I understand that but Felicity has no family, or at least that she talks about and Oliver is a close friend she just does not want to tell others" I say

"Wait how do you know this stuff? what have you gotten yourself into?" She asks

"I'll explain later, and by the way your inner mother is coming out" I say

She sticks her tongue out at me does what I ask and leaves the room. The phone rings a few times then Oliver answers,

"Fel-ic-ity" he says in a calm voice as he answers the phone.

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter! keep voting and start commenting. Thanks so much for reading, I'll update again tomorrow or Friday!
-BJ😊
BTW DEDICATION/SHOUOUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER TO WHOEVER CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT FELICITY'S PHONE PASSWORD IS IN LETTERS😎