1

Warning: Sexual Content (If you are uncomfortable with this topic and the use of 'daddy' sexually & other mature topics please do not read)

Please vote, thank you.
----------------

"I want to take you shopping," Harry murmured to you as he kissed your slippery shoulder. You nodded as the soothing water hit your body; his hands running down your sides, caressing you gently. You leaned your head back on his strong shoulder as he turned off the water.

"Go get ready, I have to make a few calls. Wear that baby-doll pink dress I bought you as well." Once again you nodded and walked into the large closet Harry had made sure the apartment had had when he purchased it for you.

You very obedient and it paid off. Anything you wanted you got; you knew the rules and you didn't dare break them on purpose. Everything resulted in punishment that's what you knew for sure.

After putting on the required dress, you put on the nude heels, the ones he bought, and finished off with your hair and makeup. Everything was done the way he liked and also because you wanted to please him. The more innocent you looked the more it got him worked up and you would be lying if it didn't work in your favor at the end of the day.

You walked out of the room and over to where Harry was standing, yelling at some innocent worker over the phone. He turned around you and assessed your outfit and nodded. You beamed over to him and he shot you a smirk as he continued his yelling over the phone.

You walked over and sat down at the counter and waited patiently for him to be finished. You paid little to no attention to what he was saying just that he looked angry when he got off of the phone. He walked over to where you were standing and stood in front of you, running his hands through his hair.

"We don't have to go today, we could just stay in," you offered but he shook his head.

"I said we're going out so we are." He snapped as he took your hand as you got down from the high stool. You straightened your dress as you walked over to the table to grab your phone and bag, all gifts he had gotten you.

You noticed Harry was back on the phone outside so you locked up the apartment and followed him as he walked over to his car.

"I don't want to fucking hear it! Just get it fucking done," he spat and your eyes widened. You loved when he cursed just not when he was angry as his anger made the words stand out more. You stayed silent as he opened the door for you and you got in. You watched from the window as he ended the call and took a deep breath before he got into the drivers seat.

The drive was silent as you watched trees fly by as he drove his luxury sports car down the road. You jumped as Harry took your hand from your lap in his, slowly rubbing his thumb in circles.

"I'm sorry about all the phone calls. I'm divorcing her, it will be finalized in a few days time. She wants this as much as I do," your mouth dropped open and your breathing picked up. You didn't know what to say; you had known Harry was unhappy and he wanted someone to take his mind off of things. Thankfully it was just the two of them and that there we're no children in the middle.

You hadn't known you were the other woman for a long time after the two of you had been together. When you did he told you that only you mattered and that he was wanting to divorce her for a long time before he met you. Meeting you had solidified the fact he wanted one, well that's at least what he had said, even if you were 13 years his junior.

"Did I tell you how much I love that dress on you baby girl? I really do," his deep voice sent shivers straight to your core and he knew it as well. He put your hand on his thigh and you got the hint of what he wanted you to do. You slowly started to stoke his clothed thigh and you watched as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.