"Her. Kira. You like her?" I couldn't help but tense up a bit. It seemed like yesterday that him and Allison......"

Scott shook his head. "No. I mean yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's new." Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "So ask her out."

"Now?" Stiles nodded. "Yes, now." 

"Right now?" Stiles sighed, placing a hand on Scot's shoulder. "Right now Scott. I don't think you get it yet. You're the Alpha. You're the apex predator, Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

I raised my eyebrows as Scott stared at Stiles. "I'm the hot girl?" Stiles nodded. "You are the hottest girl."
"What?" Isaac mumbled next to me. I shrugged. Scott nodded, walking up to us. "I'm the hot girl."

"Yes, you are." The bell rang, signaling the classes. My first class, with Coach.

I walked into class, sitting in my usual seat. "So did coach-"  I was cut off by a loud bang. "Son of a bitch!"
Coach stormed into the classroom as everyone chuckled.  "Mischief Night. Devil's night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil. You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle. Mine's a freakin' omelet. " Coach  glanced at his desk, noticing the present neatly placed in the  middle.

He chuckled. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again? I don't think so." He dropped the gift on the floor, stomping on it. A smashing noise erupted from it. Coach bent down, picking up the now broken mug. He sighed, picking up the card. "Happy Birthday. From Greenburg." He glared up at Greenburg. Today was going to be a good day.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Stiles asked as we got out of class. Officers were storming the building. "A patient from the hospital got out."

"Who." His dad sighed. "William Barrow." Stiles eyes widened. "Wait a minute. The William Barrow? The strapnel bomber? Spotted nearby?" He nodded. "A little closer than nearby, actually."

"How do we get down to the basement?" My dad voice rang as he walked past us. "I need to know where every entrance is. I don't want anybody coming in out of the school."

"Dad, what's really going on here?" Stiles asked. "Okay. William said he saw kids with glowing eyes. And i'm guessing that's what he's looking for." Stiles and I glanced at eachother. "We have to find the others."

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Isaac asked as Stiles and I nodded as we walked down the stairs. "Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies. which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome."

"Did you say flies?" All of us turned around as Lydia stood still. "Lydia?" Allison questioned.

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like this buzzing." Allison slightly nodded. "Like the sound of flies?"

Lydia nodded, pursing her lips. "Exactly like the sound of flies."

Stiles and I ran up the stairs, spotting Scott outside the history door. "Hey dude, where the hell have you been?" Lydia ran up to us. "The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?"

"The police?" Scott raised his eyebrows as Stiles nodded. "They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." 

"Who? What are you guys-" Lydia cut him off. "He has to be here. The sound, the buzzing i've been hearing? It's getting louder."  Stiles nodded. "How loud."

"Deafening."

"We'll wait here. Please convince your dad." I said to Stiles as Lydia and I stood  distant. Stiles ran up to his dad, stopping him.  "Do you think i'm crazy?" Lydia asked.