Chapter One:

I know that I have done wrong and continue to do so, but without remorse.

- Breathless - Asking Alexandria.

Chapter One:

I fiddled with the hem of my denim shorts and sighed.

"You ready?" My older brother, Chase asked me, pulling his leather cut on.

"I guess." I looked away from him.

"Be nice Parker, he's been away for a long time, he doesn't need to deal with your shit." Chase frowned lightly.

"Let's just go." I rolled my eyes and walked outside and into Chase's black Range Rover.

He climbed in beside me and started the car, pulling away from the mansion with another black Range Rover following us.

Chase ran an MC gang, before him, our father had ran it, then my grandfather and so on. Our dad, Alex Greyson had died when I was fifteen, he had been killed in a gang war and Chase had taken over ever since then. He was good at running the MC, it was all he knew, all he had been trained for.

I peaked over at him, his bright blue eyes were trained on the road ahead of him and his shaggy dark blonde hair was messy and hung slightly in his eyes. He was tall and muscular and even though he looked relaxed, I could feel the excitement rolling off of him as we neared our destination.

I turned to look out the window of the car and all to soon, we pulled up outside of the prison.

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes for a second. I wasn't ready for this. No fucking way was I ready for this.

Braxton was my brothers best friend. He was second in command in the gang, Chase's right hand man. He had been convicted for aggravated assault when he was eighteen and spent three years in jail, then when he was 21, he got out.

I had always had a major thing for him, but I was only young back then, so he obviously didn't want much to do with me. When he got out of jail, I was seventeen and he was a little more interested, being all flirty with me, but even though we had some really hot make out sessions and some steamy moments, nothing ever led to sex.

Then he got sent back to prison for murder, where he had been ever since, but today was the day he got out. He was twenty nine now and I am twenty five.

I chewed on my fingernail, nervous out of my mind, my stomach felt like it was about to make me hurl at anytime and my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I hadn't seen Braxton in eight years because I was never able to visit him. Chase made it very clear that I wasn't to step foot in the jail, it was to risky because of the MC. We are all criminals and our club was very well known, meaning Chase and I were well known.

Chase climbed out of the car and I followed him after taking a deep breath. I could feel the guys from the other car following along behind me and it made me feel a little better, safer. Chase reached the wall of the prison and leaned against it, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up, waiting. I stopped with him and shifted my weight on one leg, trying to look un-phased by the entire situation.

"Nice shorts, Parker." Doug, one of the guys in the club snickered as he gripped my wrist, getting close to me.

"Are these men giving you a hard time, ma'am?" A voice asked before I could bite Doug's head off.

I turned towards the voice and froze instantly. A cop was standing there, eyeing me and the group of large brawny men. Braxton stood beside the man, his hands in his jean pockets. Holy shit, he was so hot. His dark hair was messed up and shaggy, his blue eyes playful and surprised as he looked at me. He is still a giant, as tall as Chase, he had always been muscly but now he had completely filled out and stocky was muscle, stubble covered his face and his skin was nicely tanned.