Chapter 10 - Kiss Me

Weeks have passed and everything seemed to be going well, Scott was finally having a teenager life ever since he became a werewolf, things were better even though they still feel some of the effects and consequences of what happened life was being pretty good. Thinks were a bit shaken up between Isaac, Isabella and Scott in the first days after what happened and we could say Stiles was a bit involved himself, after all him and Scott are bestfriends and even though It's not Stiles type he was suspicious about that connection of Scott with Isaac, but Isaac simply sees Scott as a brother, more than just friend, well maybe just like Stiles sees him, Scott helped him when he had no one and there's nothing Isaac thinks he could ever do to thank Scott and Melissa for everything.

......

"Yes?" Isabella picks up her phone. "It's me Isaac, I was thinking and we didn't had any time together since well things got back to normal so maybe do you want to have dinner with me? Tonight?" She smiles and replies "Yes, so where do you want to go?" she really missed him, they were still together but things seemed different and maybe this dinner, some time actually together would help. "I was thinking maybe the twins could go somewhere else and leave the apartment just for us." He replies, it might seem odd that they live together and never were really together. "It's a good idea, are you going to talk to them?" "Yes, getting it done, see you later" He replies.

Just like Isaac said he told the twins to let the house be free for the night, since it was Friday Ethan decided to go with Danny for a weekend trip as for Aiden he had some plans with Lydia for that night so it was clear for Isaac and Isabella.

Isabella was spending some time with Allison, she was feeling happy that things were getting cool with her and Scott, she notices the time and leaves to meet Isaac, Isabella was feeling really excited, it was nothing compared to their first date, there was no Deucalion now to interrupt them and they were completely alone, the house just for them. It wasn't a normal day when she gets home and she seems the twins and Isaac, eats and then goes to sleep, having no time to spend with them, but tonight was different, Isaac was waiting for her and she couldn't escape for her bedroom saying how tired she was, she couldn't run, he was there for her and that thought made her happier than ever despite being a werewolf, Isaac being a werewolf, basically living in a house only with werewolves and being surrounded by all of that she was still a teenager, she had all those usual teen feelings and so was Isaac.

She gets in the house, the apartment had nothing to do with what it looked like when Derek was living there, even though there were three boys there's also a girl living there so the apartment looked completely different, it had a lot more light, things in the walls, it actually looks like a house instead of just some weird place like a lair or something. But tonight it looked even better, she notices the candles all around and the wonderful smell and of course music playing. She puts her bag on the couch and calls for Isaac.

Isaac was on the kitchen, he heard her coming, dinner was ready, everything was there. He couldn't be also more excited, they were alone so it could be perfect and nothing to stop them since the drama was over. The table was settled, he leaves the kitchen and finds Isabella looking to every single detail in what he made.

- Do you like it? - He asks with a big smile.

- I love it! - She smiles back and he could see how happy she was.

They eat and it went normal, a lot different from the last dinner they tried to have in a romantic way. Isaac takes everything back to the kitchen and they sit watching a bit of television and giving some time to talk about everything they didn't had a chance to do.

- Any news about your mother? - Isaac asks not sure if he wanted to start on that subject, but he needed to ask.

- No, not at all and I hope it keeps that way. - She replies getting closer to him hoping the topic would change.

- So you have been with Allison right? How is everything with her and Scott? And what about Lydia and Aiden? - He asks, in fact he only wanted to know about Allison and Scott, they were friends as usual, like a brother to him but neither was expecting that whole thing about the emotional connection and they haven't really spoke about it since then and even though they talk Scott never really mentions he's relation status with Allison and living in different places doesn't helps either.

- Yes! I have, as far as I know they are getting back together, sometimes I think they are, others times they aren't, it's confusing! As for Lydia and Aiden it's also confusing, there's more going on in there but I think we will see more of that later and not now. - She replies without noticing Isaac interesting in the topic and she gets comfy under his arms.

- Don't fall asleep! - He says laughing seeing how sleepy she was getting. - I have another plan for us before sleep.

- You naughty boy. - She says also laughing and beating him in the chest.

- Someone here has other ideas, in fact that's not my plan. - He replies getting up and turning the music on. - I want to dance with you.

Her eyes were shinning like she was 5 years old and she had just gotten the present she wanted so much for Christmas, he gets closer leaning to her extending his hand to her and she felt like a princess. It was a slow dance, currently was playing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran, seemed perfect and they felt like they were simply meant to be together, it was exactly what they needed everything that happened.

- Thank you! For finding me, give me a new life and love, than you. - She tells him dancing really closed as she looks right into his eyes and he knew she was saying the truth.

Both needed that moment to realize they had to be together and all that time without realizing how they really felt now seemed just wasted time, the things they could have lived.

- Thank YOU, for showing me that I can be important to someone, I have no idea what I would do without you, finally I'm completed. Sorry for not doing this earlier. - He replies and she puts her fingers on his lips.

- Now is just perfect.

And they kept dancing for what it seemed hours and hours, finally Isaac had found someone he deserved and was understanding and could love him just the way he loved her.

" Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
Hold me in your arms
Your heart's against my chest
Lips pressed to my neck "