Chapter II

Violet's POV

"It's not a big of a deal,you just have to keep running,they never get in your way. The trick is to know how to kick" I see how his finger hits and hits the buttons and soon the crowd gets crazy around the player.

I'm starting to regret coming here...well not really. But I don't like this kind of video games. I can play mortal kombat all the hours you want,or any race's games but soccer? That's so boring. Give a ball and I'll beat the ass of everyone but give me a Xbox control and I will not even know how to grab the ball.

That's the main reason why I'm just watching him score every two minutes. At least I get to spend time with him,isn't it?

Oh who am I kidding. Not only soccer is before me,but also his video games. No matter how close I am to him,he just never seems to notice my presence when he is playing. And it annoys me sometimes,some others I don't care and I just fall asleep

"Let's play something else" I say getting myself comfier on the sofa. He is sitting across the coach and I'm in parallel with my legs dropped over his' My back giving up and falling beside in attempt to get some rest and make my eyes close

"Yeah yeah just one more" I sigh and finally allow myself to lean all the way over the couch. So now my arm is dropped over his stomach with one of my legs tangled with his' and my face resting on his arm. I guess the only thing left is sleep then

I am already half asleep when I feel him shift. And then his arm goes around me and my head is suddenly over his chest. I can hear his heartbeat and his breathing hitting the top of my head.
As if it was possible,I started to feel more relaxed when his fingers start to play with mine and his arms get me closer to his body.
When he tries to be sweet he really does and that's kind of sad. Because I know he can be so sweet it's just he just does it every now and then now. I got used to it anyways

"Tyson! Dinner is ready!" I shoot my eyes open as I hear a piercing voice coming from the kitchen. I love her mom always but I love her more when she doesn't wake me up when I'm starting to get fully into it.

"Come on,let's go eat" I stand up slowly and he is already gone. Typical.
This boy loves food,sooo much. I really don't know why he is skinny,he eats like a lion. He actually looks like one it's scary sometimes
He's always been tall which is kind of sad since I'm not that tall,but he always said he liked me that way so I just over came with it. He has blonde hair and green honey eyes. His rebel bangs cover his face most of the time and half of the time he is doing this funny hair flip. I like the way his hair is,it's rebel but soft and original at the same time. It would combine perfectly if he dressed better. He's always too simple and he always wear his superman sweatshirt. I wear my batman one sometimes. We bought them at Six Flags one day,we were going to buy matching ones but he kept asking for a superman and I preferred batman so we decided to buy different ones and he said we were each other heroes. It was cute.
But after one whole week of him wearing it almost everyday,it started to look weird.
Sometimes he is casual and some others he is too swaggie which is absolutely handsome. I love when he wears his snapbacks and a thin sweatshirt with tight jeans. He looks so good,but that does not happen often. Since he is always playing soccer,he usually wears pants and shirt.
His legs are strong,really tanned and not too hairy -best thing ever- his whole body is strong except maybe for his arms they are weird. But the good part comes when I arrive to his abs. His V is absolutely gorgeous,not too marked but still noticeable. But definitely what I love the most about his body is his back. He has a really beautiful back. It looks like it's made of stone and at the same time made of cotton. It's so comfy sleeping on his back,let alone getting piggy rides on it.

He's not too muscled but still has his things ... which is an absolute problem. Almost seventh percent of girls at school die for him and I do not blame them. Tyson can be a jerk and kind of self conscious sometimes. But with me he used to be too sweet. Before we got to six months,he used to give me a blue rose every Friday. One day I asked him why he did it and he said "so you remember me on your weekend as I remember you the whole week" it was so cute. The way he waited for me outside my classroom and carried my backpack. One day even,I had a lot of homework and had to take at least five books home. They were so heavy that I didn't know how to arrive home with them without breaking my back in two. But he didn't mind and carried them all the way to my house along with my schoolbag and his' He really was a gentleman.

He kind of still is but he does it more forced than anything and it kind of hurts. But I love him and who says? Maybe this is just a phase. A phase that will show us if we really should be together or not.

"Tyson,guess who is changing to your school the upcoming semester?" I take the sit beside him as usual and give Lauren a small smile

"No way!" I look into his excited eyes which make me shock. He never gets too excited about something else but soccer

"Her and Maddison are moving this month because of her work and she asked me in which school you were going to so I'm sure she will go check it out" Wait wait wait,are we talking about a SHE? This can't be good.

"God! That's amazing! I want to see her! Did she tell you where they are moving to? Maybe I can go with them to school" Yep,this definitely isn't good.

"I will ask her. Maybe you girls can be friends,it would be sweet" I look back at her not sure what to say or how to react at the sudden mysterious new. I just smile

"That would be amazing,you have to meet her. She's amazing" Tyson looks at me with his still excited eyes and I just nod in response faking a smile. I don't even know the girl's name and I'm starting to unlike her

-

"So,mind telling me who this girl is and why are you so excited about her going to our school?" I'm not gonna lie,I'm starting to feel a little sad. At first I was mad,why would he feel that excited about another girl? That's not a good sign,am I not right?

However I go back to be mad when he chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Not gonna work boy

"Baby there's nothing to be worried. She's my best friend. We've been friends since we were five but she had to moved to Canada because of her mom's work. I've missed her so much that's why the news were amazing. But seriously baby,you have nothing to worry about. I just love her so much as best friend,she's like my sister" and though that was a little relaxing,I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know I have to understand but it's still a little awkward. I hope this doesn't turn out to something bad

-

Two weeks later

I walk downstairs as fast as I can and grab my coat.

"I'm going mom! See you later"

"See you later honey! Take care" I nod and pull the door open with too much effort. I hate this jacket. I decided to go casual today,just a pair of tight jeans,a white shit with red and blue lines across it,a pair of black converse and this damn jacket. Don't you just hate those pieces of clothes that are really baggy but the arms just come really tight?

His car is there as every morning in school days and I am walking to it with a smile on my face. It feels like a good day. I'm just three steps away from the passenger door when suddenly the window rolls down,making me stop in my tracks

A fancy blonde girl is sitting on the passenger seat waving my way. I had completely forget about her. And she's occupying my seat,great

I open the back door ignoring her greeting with a faint smile and get inside

"Hi love" Tyson says with a big smile on his face while I pull on my seatbelt

"Hi" And then nobody talks. It remains like that until we are a block away from my home.

I look out the window trying to ignore the awkward situation. I didn't get a proper look to the girl but by what my sight caught,I can describe her as the "badass" type. She's got light ash hair,not blonde but not brunette,just in the middle. I believe she has blue eyes and I could catch a glimpse of a pair of natural pink lips. Could look like a nice person but at the same time she doesn't. It's a little weird

I snap off my thought when Tyson clears his throat

"Violet,this is A---"

"Hey,I'm Arriane,nice to meet you" She cuts him off turning to look at me.

Wow.