(8) Jacks Date.

Jacks POV~

  It was my turn to take Mark on a date, Ill be honest I don't have much planned for our "Modern date." I was maybe thinking a picnic or perhaps the movies, I don't think however that I'd be able to beat Marks date even if I got scared on the Ferris wheel. I told Mark that we'd unfortunately be walking since I didn't have a car, he suggested bringing his but this was my date so I said no. I was thinking we'd go see an action movie or something, so not paying very much attention I booked our tickets. Then I began packing a picnic, with a small stereo. I thought we could eat, listen to music and watch the stars together. I decided to go for my usual style of casual. Mark always surprised me with what he'd wear, ranging from suits too tight skinny jeans, he was definitely different. We began walking with one and another, small talk at first but jokes easing into the conversation. His laugh was adorable and made me laugh too. Mark then reached for my hand which I accepted, blushing. Our fingers intertwined as we walked, it was cute. As we reached the cinema, I paid for our popcorn, a large which we'd share and some sodas, as the woman behind the counter handed us our tickets I looked over, they were tickets for a romantic comedy, I mentally slapped myself for not paying attention when booking the tickets and headed to get our seats, "It was meant to be an action movie but I wasn't really paying attenion. Heh." I was such an idiot. Mark laughed and put his arm around me. "It's alright, I'm a sucker for a rom com anyways." I smiled.
~
After the movie finished, My stomach ached for all the right reasons, Mark cracked jokes in lovey dovey scenes, pretending to be the voice of the woman. "Oh Jeremy! Please let me suck your dick!" I erupted with laugher using my manly-est voice; "Ugh, whatever." Our antics continued through out and It was fantastic. As we came out from the cinema, it was dark and the stars were shining, I was pleased with this and grabbed Marks hand, dragging him towards the perfect spot I had picked out for our picnic. I set everything down and brought out the little stereo. We sat together, eating and watching the stars as some really cheesy music played; Mark looked over to be, his eyes shining like the stars above. "I love you." I smiled and kissed him, "I love you too."